Pope Benedict to be called 'emeritus ...

Pope Benedict to be called 'emeritus pope,' will wear white but loses signature red shoes

There are 1 comment on the New York Post story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Pope Benedict to be called 'emeritus pope,' will wear white but loses signature red shoes. In it, New York Post reports that:

Pope Benedict XVI will be known as "emeritus pope" in his retirement and will continue to wear a white cassock, the Vatican announced Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 26, 2013
I like "Ex Benedict" better. It has that certain ring to it.
I don't care about his shoes, this isn't the US Navy, after all (since he will now wear brown shoes, I guess he still qualifies as a "sky pilot").

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min New Age Spiritual... 667,596
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 34 min Demon Finder 195
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Sat Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 20 Married in 10,385
More from around the web