The Hungarian Republic Is Officially Proclaimed

Oct 22, 2012 Full story: The Free Dictionary 41

It is situated in the Pannonian Basin and it is bordered by Slovakia to the north, Ukraine and Romania to the east, Serbia and Croatia to the south, Slovenia to the southwest and Austria to the west.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Officially proclaimed by pesky:

The goulash republic is the home of most racist duck plucking Magayrs.
Proud Hungarian

Coquitlam, Canada

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Pesky army wrote:

We are not racist. We just have no use for Slovakia. Mind you Slovaks are good painters.( finger painters )

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Why is this on here? Did it just become a country??

Location hidden

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Proud Hungarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so proud of your country and yet you live in Canada... are there no jobs in Hungary?

BTW would you like me to start posting on the Hungary forum? ;)

Loved everywhere

#5 Nov 4, 2012
There are plenty of jobs in Hungary. So many ducks to pluck, I read.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
There are plenty of jobs in Hungary. So many ducks to pluck, I read.
LOL. Well he fled to Canada for a reason....

Loved everywhere

#7 Nov 4, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Well he fled to Canada for a reason....
The poor Magayr became a house painter in Canada.
Knowing Magayrs, I bet he canīt even tell the difference between black or white paints.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#8 Nov 4, 2012
3:34 pm, Sunday, November 4, 2012:
RE: The Hungarian Republic Is Officially Proclaimed
..... Is the pope mentioned in the proclamation? Are Catholics preferred there?
..... Any connection between "Hungary" (the high-income economy) and being "hungry"? And what does a German-born pope say about that? Are the majority of his "flock" living in Hungary (recognized as a Christian kingdom in the year 1000) actually OBEYING the pope? Or Jesus? Or God? Were they obeying the pope or Hitler while Hungary was a friend of Germany during the early part of WW2? Which is the "better/nicer" place - Buda or Pest?
..... Was being Communist 1947-1989 an advantage for Hungary's population and did the then pope help or harm those people then? Hindsight could be expected to be more objective than what current history says.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Hungary is no longer a republic.

It's name was changed from Republic of Hungary, to just Hungary on the 1.1.2012.
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

#10 Nov 6, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>You're so proud of your country and yet you live in Canada... are there no jobs in Hungary?

BTW would you like me to start posting on the Hungary forum? ;)
Born and raised in Canada. No family In Hungary anymore. Why would I move? I like it here
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
<quoted text>The poor Magayr became a house painter in Canada.
Knowing Magayrs, I bet he canÂīt even tell the difference between black or white paints.
Your insults aren't very creative. My 8 year old could come up with better stuff than that. Duck plucker??? Really, that's the best you got?? Never met a crafty Slovak or one with an IQ over 20 so I'm not surprised. By the way.... I never said I moved to Canada you idiot.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 6, 2012
rest of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Born and raised in Canada. No family In Hungary anymore. Why would I move? I like it here
Oh yeah? Then why were you posting as "proud Hungarian"???
You should be deported for that alone.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 6, 2012
hungarian duck plucking poofter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insults aren't very creative. My 8 year old could come up with better stuff than that. Duck plucker??? Really, that's the best you got?? Never met a crafty Slovak or one with an IQ over 20 so I'm not surprised. By the way.... I never said I moved to Canada you idiot.
So you don't know the difference between black and white paint? You didn't deny it....
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

#14 Nov 7, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't know the difference between black and white paint? You didn't deny it....
I don't have to know. My Slovak workers have to know the difference between black and white. I do have Hungarian citizenship and own a house in Hungary. All paid for off the sweat of my Slovak paint slaves. So bite me sunshine

Location hidden

#15 Nov 7, 2012
the whole rest of the world is better than Hungary wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have Hungarian citizenship and own a house in Hungary.
So you aren't really Canadian... if you were born in Canada, why did Hungary let you have citizenship? Is it because it's obvious you're loyal to Hungary and not Canada?
Are you a spy?
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

#16 Nov 7, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>So you aren't really Canadian... if you were born in Canada, why did Hungary let you have citizenship? Is it because it's obvious you're loyal to Hungary and not Canada?
Are you a spy?
Yes,I'm a spy. I use my painting company as a front. My parents applied for citizenship for me when I was a kid because they came from Hungary. They own properties there and knew it would make it easier for me later in life if I had citizenship. I admit that the Hungarian government is F###ed but I am proud of my nationality.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 8, 2012
rest of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,I'm a spy. I use my painting company as a front. My parents applied for citizenship for me when I was a kid because they came from Hungary. They own properties there and knew it would make it easier for me later in life if I had citizenship. I admit that the Hungarian government is F###ed but I am proud of my nationality.
Are you proud of being Canadian too? Or is that only a convenience?
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#18 Nov 8, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Are you proud of being Canadian too? Or is that only a convenience?
Are you proud of being Russian?

Location hidden

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Are you proud of being Russian?
Hush pouky!

Are you proud of being a Russophobe?
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#20 Nov 8, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Hush pouky!
Are you proud of being a Russophobe?
A Russophobe, me?:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 554,892
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Crazy 8,631
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... 14 hr pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) 16 hr God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Mon Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' Nov 23 RevKen 2

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE