'Seems His Holiness Recognizes That H...

'Seems His Holiness Recognizes That He Cain't,' Says Cartersville Father

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 11, 2013, titled 'Seems His Holiness Recognizes That He Cain't,' Says Cartersville Father. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Pope Benedict XVI announced today he's resigning, effective Feb. 28, due to his health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

No Way

Conyers, GA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Maybe his conscience is geting to him. He should try torturing himself with whips in his private quarters like Pope John Paul did.
Whatsup

Conyers, GA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
What is up with all that get-up he wears? The garb. Wanna talk about wealth...go see The Vatican!!!
Bruno Sammartino

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
I wrestled him a couple times at the garden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min waaasssuuup 683,930
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... 22 hr misleading troller 2
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
More from around the web