New pope gets rave reviews from U.S. ...

New pope gets rave reviews from U.S. churchgoers

There are 2 comments on the fdlreporter.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled New pope gets rave reviews from U.S. churchgoers. In it, fdlreporter.com reports that:

Pope Francis prays Sunday as he celebrates Mass at the Church of Sant'Anna in Vatican City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at fdlreporter.com.

Nulli Secundus

Monroe, CT

#1 Mar 17, 2013
the sheep are TOLD they have to accept him, and they're conditioned to do it willingly so they don't have to think about the matter for themselves.
MadMax327

Shingle Springs, CA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Totus Tuus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 690,316
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 15 hr Married in 10,654
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov 8 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov 2 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct 30 The Bible Student 1
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct '17 TerriB1 1
More from around the web