Piolo Pascual is a real bi-male
jenny

Philippines

#22 Aug 24, 2009
it is undeniable that a man needs a woman... if i were as good looking as piolo, i would be dating the most beautiful pinay celebrity... piolo cant hide the truth, he can keep on talking about his plans of wooing women but that's as far as he can go... maybe a part of him wants to get out from the closet but a lot of reasons of course is keeping him from doing it.. being a celebrity endorser aside from the fact of keeping his high celebrity status, its imperative that he keeps a good image.. don't tell me that he's just being a responsible father to his son that's why he is not looking for a woman, that's just crap! and don't tell me he doesn't have time... time is never an issue.. woman makes man happy.. sure other things can make a man happy but being with a woman makes a man whole.. there's nothing wrong being gay... after all, in show business,people(FANS) can always choose to believe what they want to believe...
ronald damasco

Caloocan City, Philippines

#23 Sep 13, 2009
hay naku mapabakla man sya o hindi magkmuka parin tau piolo
dina

Makati, Philippines

#24 Oct 15, 2009
shut up, if you dont like Piolo Pascual just SHUT UP, wag nyo na siyang siraan basta kaming mga nagmamahal na fans ni Piolo ay laging naka suporta sayo, doon sa mga naiinggit kaya pinagpapala si Piolo dahil di nya pinapansin ang mga bad judgements nyo, ang importante ay hinahangaan namin sya kahit anong paninira ang gawin nyo sa kanya. kung wala kayong magawang matino ay manahimik na lang kayo para pagpalain din kayo. Piolo kahit ano pa ang gawin nilang paninira sa sayo ay hanga pa rin ako sayoat laging sumusoporta sayo. isipin mo na lang na mas maraming humahanga sayo kaysa sa mga taong naninira sayo. i like your character as CARLO kasi napaka jummy mo. keep up the good work and god bless
Kapatiran ni Piolo

Bronx, NY

#25 Oct 17, 2009
Piolo is a Christian and god -fearing person. he is not Gay.
tsk tsk

United States

#26 Oct 27, 2009
julienne wrote:
tSk! tSk! A friend of mine told me that Piolo Pascual is having an affair with his cousin Andrew / Andrew ( A pilot ) A handsome bimale.. sAyAng c Piolo.. bakla tlaga.. by the way I see his pix and they,re sweet.. but my friend refuse to post the pix because of his cousins privacy.. lagot sya hehehe..
Yeah right, and the horses stopped eating grass too, lmaooo!
LC - HK

Central District, Hong Kong

#27 Oct 29, 2009
My cousin who lives in USA knows Piolo's ex boyfriend was from California... NO JOKE!
piola pascual

Philippines

#28 Nov 10, 2009
yup! bading si piolo! its certified! nakita ko sya 1 time sa isang discreet bar na may nilalanding guwapong american hunk! may nakakita din sa kanila ni sam milby sa abs-cbn studio na naghahalikan! piolo, umamin ka na sa kabaklaan mo! the truth will set you free! guwapo ka naman so you should be proud of what you are! piolo pascual: the ultimate gay hunk!!!
tina

Philippines

#30 Nov 17, 2009
d siya badding i love you papa piolo
Jri-Saudi Arabia

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#31 Nov 19, 2009
Tell me who are your friends and I will tell you who you are!!!
Kasi guapo sya maraming nakakagusto na male at bahala na sila kung anong ginagawa nila sa apat na corners ng isang lugar at sila lang ang nakakaalam at wala na tayo doon as long as they are happy to the max. Hindi na nyo pakialaman sila at gumawa nalang kayo na makakabuti at makapagpaligaya sa inyo at sa mga kabitbahay nyo.Okay!
brilliance

Shanghai, China

#32 Dec 8, 2009
piolo is not gay!yung mga ibang tao grabe pag humusga.as in kilalang kilala nila ang tao.tsk.tsk.kung minsan talaga,tayong mga pinoy,magaling magdunung dunungan kahit na wlang alam.kung wla kayong magagandang msabi sa isang tao at nakakasakit kayo,manahimik nalang kayo!kaya hindi na nag iimprove ang pilipinas dahil sa mga kagaya nyo na wlang magawa sa buhay kung hindi ang manira ng kapwa!bkit di nyo linisin muna ang sarili nyong muta bago kayo pumuna ng muta ng iba!
john10021

Mililani, HI

#33 Dec 9, 2009
GOD DID NOT CREATE GAYS OR LESBIAN

John 10:10
The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a]
overflows).

EXPLAINATION:
The thief ( THE devil WHO IS THE ENEMY) works is to kill, steal and destroy. MOST PEOPLE DON’T BELIEVE HE EXISTED. That was the problem, BECOZ they were looking at the situation in the NATURAL WORLD, thorough the eyes of the flesh, instead of looking at in the SPIRITUAL WORLD, through the eyes of faith in the Lord God.

THE ENEMY (devil ) filled your head with thoughts of unworthiness.( it could be: HOMOSEXUAL THOUGHTS, DEMONIC THOUGTS, SUICIDAL THOUGHT, NASTY THOUGHTS, UNGODLY THOUGHTS, GREED, CONDEMNMING THOUGHTS, ANGER, ALL KINDS OF STINKING THOUGHTS)….. THESE ARE ALL NEGATIVE THOUGHTS….. REMEMBER: thoughts are seeds. Your spirit can only produce for you what you sow and nurture within your own mind and heart. Every thought you allow to grow and produce fruit. That is why you need to learn to replace negative thoughts and words with positive ones (THE WORD OF GOD). You need to stop seeing yourself as an unworthy sinner and begin to see yourself as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.(1 Cor.:1:30)

THAT’S WHY ..there are LOTS OF GAYS AND LESBIANS everywhere…becoz they don’t seek truth (THE WORD OF GOD) who TRULY THEY ARE…they just let the enemy (devil) FILLED THEIR MIND WITH LIES THAT controlled their WHOLE LIFE.

BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD BECOZ THAT’S THE ONLY TRUTH…..IT REVEALS WHO YOU TRULY ARE.

(JEREMIAH 1:5 ) GOD SAID THESE WORDS FOR EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED IN HIM:

Before I FORM you in YOUR MOTHER’S womb,
I knew all about you.
Before you saw the light of day,
I had a good plan for you.
and I APPROVED YOU.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU

*****IT MEANS YOU ARE NORMAL(APPROVED) LIKE EVERYBODY…YOUR NOT A GAY OR LESBIAN OR BISEXUAL..OR WHATEVER YOU THINK OR OTHER THINK OF YOU.*********

ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH, WILL IT BE DONE TO YOU.(Matthew 9:29)

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO..IS BELIEVE!!!!! BELIEVE!!!!! BELIEVE!!!!!
elma

Philippines

#35 Dec 20, 2009
julienne wrote:
tSk! tSk! A friend of mine told me that Piolo Pascual is having an affair with his cousin Andrew / Andrew ( A pilot ) A handsome bimale.. sAyAng c Piolo.. bakla tlaga.. by the way I see his pix and they,re sweet.. but my friend refuse to post the pix because of his cousins privacy.. lagot sya hehehe..
that's paninirang puri. Sana the same thing happens to you. Anyway wala ka namng puri na masisira.
Anny

Santa Monica, CA

#36 Dec 20, 2009
Whoever made a comment that Piolo is gay but you have no proof? You have to pray hard for your sins ' cause that comment is very idiotic and brainless comment. Think sensibly if you do have a brain!
tom

Binangonan, Philippines

#37 Dec 25, 2009
for everyone

do you personally know the person?? i mean seriously? do you guys know him? then if you don't, you do not have the right to speak ill of anyone whom you do not know personally.
Piolo Curious

Pacifica, CA

#38 Dec 27, 2009
It doesn't really matter what his sexuality is. If he prefers to hide it now (if he's gay) that's his prerogative. Who cares if he's gay (or straight). At this time and age, I can't believe that sexuality is still an issue. Grow up folks, sexuality does not defines once's character.
Good luck Piolo!
What

Pacifica, CA

#39 Dec 27, 2009
john10021 wrote:
GOD DID NOT CREATE GAYS OR LESBIAN
John 10:10
The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a]
overflows).
EXPLAINATION:
The thief ( THE devil WHO IS THE ENEMY) works is to kill, steal and destroy. MOST PEOPLE DON’T BELIEVE HE EXISTED. That was the problem, BECOZ they were looking at the situation in the NATURAL WORLD, thorough the eyes of the flesh, instead of looking at in the SPIRITUAL WORLD, through the eyes of faith in the Lord God.
THE ENEMY (devil ) filled your head with thoughts of unworthiness.( it could be: HOMOSEXUAL THOUGHTS, DEMONIC THOUGTS, SUICIDAL THOUGHT, NASTY THOUGHTS, UNGODLY THOUGHTS, GREED, CONDEMNMING THOUGHTS, ANGER, ALL KINDS OF STINKING THOUGHTS)….. THESE ARE ALL NEGATIVE THOUGHTS….. REMEMBER: thoughts are seeds. Your spirit can only produce for you what you sow and nurture within your own mind and heart. Every thought you allow to grow and produce fruit. That is why you need to learn to replace negative thoughts and words with positive ones (THE WORD OF GOD). You need to stop seeing yourself as an unworthy sinner and begin to see yourself as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.(1 Cor.:1:30)
THAT’S WHY ..there are LOTS OF GAYS AND LESBIANS everywhere…becoz they don’t seek truth (THE WORD OF GOD) who TRULY THEY ARE…they just let the enemy (devil) FILLED THEIR MIND WITH LIES THAT controlled their WHOLE LIFE.
BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD BECOZ THAT’S THE ONLY TRUTH…..IT REVEALS WHO YOU TRULY ARE.
(JEREMIAH 1:5 ) GOD SAID THESE WORDS FOR EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED IN HIM:
Before I FORM you in YOUR MOTHER’S womb,
I knew all about you.
Before you saw the light of day,
I had a good plan for you.
and I APPROVED YOU.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU
*****IT MEANS YOU ARE NORMAL(APPROVED) LIKE EVERYBODY…YOUR NOT A GAY OR LESBIAN OR BISEXUAL..OR WHATEVER YOU THINK OR OTHER THINK OF YOU.*********
ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH, WILL IT BE DONE TO YOU.(Matthew 9:29)
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO..IS BELIEVE!!!!! BELIEVE!!!!! BELIEVE!!!!!
Are you serious???? I am gay and I have tried seeking the truth and lead me to still being gay. Living the truth and not the lie that I've tried to suppress. You absolutely have no idea what we (gay) people go through. Who are you to judge us? If you are a true Christian, unconditional love, tolerance and respect is what you need to give... just like what Jesus teaches all of us.
ann

Rosemead, CA

#40 Jan 5, 2010
wow!! people wake up!! common sense-- if u choose to wear a woman's dress and you're a man by birth then it's your CHOICE!! as always LIFE IS A CHOICE and it's not what other people say to you to act , cause you choose to live life like that and there's a consequences to every choices you made in your life..every thing that a person do --that person has an accountability to GOD...we have that freedom to choose things and it is given.. BUT the key is- we have to make sure that there's always consequences to every choices we made for our ourselves because we copy what others are doing or whats on the TV and or what's d trend now...those are the works of the FLESH(devil)... but if u think closely and look at yourself in the mirror there are things beneath to know..LIFE is a series of choices and there's no one to be blame but yourself..
Piolo is a good person..he's a man,an actor/model/endorser and he is on that business for so long...people has lots to say about him cause they have nothing to do in life..as always their eyes/mouth are like a roaring lion trying to fool people and snatch..BUT, please be careful cause GOD has a record of every evil words you say towards him or anybody and it's your accountability to GOD..
Jenny

Singapore

#41 Jan 5, 2010
Piolo is not gay. He raped me several times. Gustong gusto nya ang aking p_ke. Kaya tigilan nyo na sya.
lani

United States

#42 Jan 30, 2010
he's no a gay, mapili lang talaga sya sa babae, may mga lalake na ganyan ka choosy, sosyal si piolo si kc pa ang type nya, marunong syang pumuli ng babae sushi
foxy123

Abingdon, MD

#43 Feb 7, 2010
he is my classmate at UST and i can feel that piolo is gay at feel na feel ang pag totomasino nya sa UST and he become an actor tapos he is close to Eric Quizon and Rustom Padilla who is so out na . So theres nothing wrong to b gay naman kya lang hindi cya magiging masaya for his situation once his out bye bye career so behave muna cya .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piolo Pascual Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 3 Breakup Songs - Music Express Magazine (Jul '15) Jul '15 Stacey 1
love (Jan '14) Jan '14 strawberry 1
News Piolo wants to get married in 5 years (Sep '12) Sep '13 Ako nalang 2
News Teditorial: What is wrong with Piolo (Dec '11) Sep '13 Ram magdangal 20
News Gabby breaks silence on KC-Piolo breakup (Nov '11) Feb '13 noone 26
News 'Lobo' goes Thai, 'Magkaribal' gets French dub (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lorraine Pita 1
News Why KC confessed Piolo breakup on TV (Sep '12) Oct '12 bgG 2
More from around the web