Piolo Pascual is a real bi-male

Posted in the Piolo Pascual Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
julienne

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Apr 16, 2008
tSk! tSk! A friend of mine told me that Piolo Pascual is having an affair with his cousin Andrew / Andrew ( A pilot ) A handsome bimale.. sAyAng c Piolo.. bakla tlaga.. by the way I see his pix and they,re sweet.. but my friend refuse to post the pix because of his cousins privacy.. lagot sya hehehe..
julienne

Mississauga, Canada

#2 Apr 16, 2008
tSk! tSk! A friend of mine told me that Piolo Pascual is having an affair with his cousin Andrew / Andrew ( A pilot ) A handsome bimale.. sAyAng c Piolo.. bakla tlaga.. by the way I see his pix and they,re sweet.. but my friend refuse to post the pix because of his cousins privacy.. lagot sya hehehe..
lANY

New Zealand

#3 Jun 1, 2008
hes not gay...is he??
Rod

Wilson, NC

#4 Aug 11, 2008
If he is thats good because he is manly and hott.lol Maybe now people can get a chance to see a guy in the spotlight thats not a queen. People love to stereotype like a gay person has to be so fem in order to be gay. I really think he is in the closet because of his career and family. But I hope he is gay or bi because he could still be a postive image to people. Well in my opinion anyways. :)
FPH

UAE

#5 Aug 12, 2008
That's no true! Piolo Jose Pascual is not a gay! If that's true prove it!
Give me proof, I'm not contented in words.
Piolo Fan

New Plymouth, New Zealand

#6 Nov 18, 2008
I'm with FBH on this one..I don't believe it either, he's too hot to be gay. But gay or not I'll still be a fan..come to NZ baby..:)
strings27

Philippines

#7 Dec 21, 2008
HE IS REALLY GAY!!! i have gay friends and i ask them what they think about piolo, they said "were alike", and aside from that no GIRL has been linked to him seriously and up till now no girlfriend because he want boyfriend but would be afraid to show it bec, hes carrier would be destroyed!!and he has commercials for men product and if he show's up his true color (his favorite color is pink)then thats the end of his carrear.
Jandals - NIUE

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Dec 23, 2008
Piolo Pascual is a man of God.. so for people to assume he is GAY.. is a total JOKE..

Amazing and talented actor..

Much love to him and his family

Peace Out
nicole lag-ey

Baguio City, Philippines

#9 Jan 16, 2009
lANY wrote:
hes not gay...is he??
grabe talagang bakla sya.. hay sayang talaga..
chat

Asia/Pacific Region

#10 Jan 18, 2009
patunayan yong bakla sya para maniwala kami
Piolo Adik

Windsor, Canada

#11 Jan 26, 2009
As a fan of Piolo, and as a fan who spent some time with PIOLO, I can say HE IS NOT GAY!

I can't believe people say he's gay just because he hasn't had a relationship with a girl for a while...bakit ang babae ba kung walang BF ibig sabihin LESBIAN siya....and besides he has to build a relationship with his son...he is just setting his priority straight...not like other people....gusto lang manira ng kapwa tao...
I V Y

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Jan 26, 2009
grabe naman kayo humusga ng tao, ke gay sya o hindi love ko pa din si Piolo!
Gladys

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Mar 13, 2009
Well,I don`t know he is a gay or not and I can`t judge him coz I believe he old enough and he understand what is good and what is bad,all i can say for him xcarefull you cant hide something without god know it.so all up to you,if its true try to stop and if its wrong then praise to god.man be honest,you know is a thousand of people pray for you and your fearture!but plz dont try to play arround with that,as what most of us wish you the best and luck..... anyway this only i can help you,about the rumour about u,we don`t know just only you know about you and god.ok then!again be good and God bless you
jeth

Makati, Philippines

#14 Mar 18, 2009
Piolo is not gay!!!!! Binabato ang puno pag madaming bunga.. Walang makitang butas sa pagkatao nya kaya kung ano2 nalang na kasinungalingan ang inilalaban. Kung bading sya bakit napakaraming babaeng artista ang nagkakagusto sa kanya? Lahat na yata ng pinakasikat na lead actor sa showbiz mula pa noon pinagbibintangan na bading! Hindi nyo na maitatangi na si Piolo ang Pinaka- Hot na leadingman ngaun at pinakamalaki kung kumita!! Lahat ng mga sikat kahit si Angel, si Marian,si KC at kung sino2 pa gusto sya makasama.
HEOFTY

La Jolla, CA

#15 Mar 23, 2009
Oh!!!!!! Please leave him alone,he's a genuine man of god,he maybe have done some mistake in his life...well i don't call it a mistake but it's a blessing to have a son in his younger days,in a way he is a born again christian so leave him alone!!!!!regardless of what they think they're just jealous.Stay as you are and god bless....
Closed bi

Norway

#16 Mar 25, 2009
Naguguluhan pa rin ako, sana lumabas na ung tunay...at magmula un mismo sa kanya kung ano ba tlga xa.. Whatever it is.. I'm still a fan of piolo. GOD BLESS.
Venz

Omaha, NE

#17 Apr 20, 2009
ok lang na Gay si Piolo. atleast he is decent and clean gay...Guapo at mayaman...sikat and many people loves him dahil mabait like me...and i am one of those people who loves him....KEYSA NAMAN PASAWAY NA BAKLANG PARLORISTA AT BAKLANG WALANG GINAWA KUNDI MAGBIGAY NG KAHIHIYAN SA PUBLIKO...JUST LIKE YOU GAYS NA NANINIRA KAY PIOLO!!!...STOP IT!
posh

UK

#19 Aug 15, 2009
strings27 wrote:
HE IS REALLY GAY!!! i have gay friends and i ask them what they think about piolo, they said "were alike", and aside from that no GIRL has been linked to him seriously and up till now no girlfriend because he want boyfriend but would be afraid to show it bec, hes carrier would be destroyed!!and he has commercials for men product and if he show's up his true color (his favorite color is pink)then thats the end of his carrear.
hey!!! it is very wrong for you to be judgmental to piolo or to anybody, because you cannot even spell!!! and darling your grammar is very incorrect. you got issues honey!!
posh

UK

#20 Aug 15, 2009
piolo i have watched your concert in london, you were fantastic.11 out of 10. well done baby!gay or not, i think you are a lovely person.xxx
jenny

Philippines

#21 Aug 24, 2009
piolo sucks boto

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piolo Pascual Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love (Jan '14) Jan '14 strawberry 1
Piolo wants to get married in 5 years (Sep '12) Sep '13 Ako nalang 2
Teditorial: What is wrong with Piolo (Dec '11) Sep '13 Ram magdangal 20
Gabby breaks silence on KC-Piolo breakup (Nov '11) Feb '13 noone 26
'Lobo' goes Thai, 'Magkaribal' gets French dub (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lorraine Pita 1
Why KC confessed Piolo breakup on TV (Sep '12) Oct '12 bgG 2
Here is my number (Jul '12) Oct '12 bgG 3
More from around the web