S & E's Dirt War: Rene Russo Too Old?...

S & E's Dirt War: Rene Russo Too Old?!? and Boy George May Be Headed To Jail For LIfe

There are 1 comment on the WVRV-FM Saint Louis story from Nov 14, 2007, titled S & E's Dirt War: Rene Russo Too Old?!? and Boy George May Be Headed To Jail For LIfe. In it, WVRV-FM Saint Louis reports that:

“Nothing has changed about me or my body. I still look the same, and still think I'm sexy. It's their loss”

When filming begins on the sequel to 1999's The Thomas Crown Affair , Pierce Brosnan will be back and director Paul Verhoeven will also return. via WVRV-FM Saint Louis

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVRV-FM Saint Louis.

Kris

Burbank, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2008
Rene Russo is not to old, in fact she looks better than Pierce. She looks amazing and is truly Pierce's match. Rene is a natural beauty. If she has had anything done, I'd like to know the doctor. Angelina is too young to be set against him. Guess we're still in the old mindset that men get better looking and women get old. This is one fan of the first Thomas Crown who won't be seeing the sequal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce Brosnan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Goldeneye' Star and Director to Reteam For Ern... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jeremy 1
thought the expendables movie lengh would rule ... (Dec '15) Jan '16 expendables 4 3
News Brosnan Doesn't Regret Toning Down Gayness in '... (Feb '06) Jun '15 Fa-Foxy 4
News Stranger than Fiction: Volcanic Eruption Create... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Pierce Brosnan's daughter Charlotte dies from c... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Brunnerzs 1
News Arecibo Observatory: Watching for Asteroids, Wa... (May '13) May '13 El cacique 2
Pierce Brosnan nude (Nov '11) Feb '13 james 3
More from around the web