Hovercraft hooning these holidays

Hovercraft hooning these holidays

There are 1 comment on the The Northern Rivers Echo story from Dec 22, 2010, titled Hovercraft hooning these holidays. In it, The Northern Rivers Echo reports that:

Flying Fish Hovercraft owner Emma Pullen with the unusual machine that will be available to ride at Caboolture from December 28.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Northern Rivers Echo.

Ryan Black

Capalaba, Australia

#1 Dec 28, 2010
Sounds fun - any more details? I love hovercraft!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce Brosnan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Goldeneye' Star and Director to Reteam For Ern... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jeremy 1
thought the expendables movie lengh would rule ... (Dec '15) Jan '16 expendables 4 3
News Brosnan Doesn't Regret Toning Down Gayness in '... (Feb '06) Jun '15 Fa-Foxy 4
News Stranger than Fiction: Volcanic Eruption Create... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Pierce Brosnan's daughter Charlotte dies from c... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Brunnerzs 1
News Arecibo Observatory: Watching for Asteroids, Wa... (May '13) May '13 El cacique 2
Pierce Brosnan nude (Nov '11) Feb '13 james 3
More from around the web