Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on Deck' - Brenda Strong, Phill...

Full story: Zap2it.com 134
Zack and Cody are checking out of the hotel and taking their hijinks to the high seas. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
payton

Athens, OH

#1 Mar 6, 2008
oh my gosh this is going to be so sweet i can't wait for the suite life on deck to come out me and my fmily were so depressed when we found out dylan and ole sprouse wer quiting the suite life of zack and cody then we saw the suite life in deck when will the suite life on deck come out on t.v. and are you still auditioning i really want to be on the show 3-8-08
dan

Canada

#2 Mar 11, 2008
when will it be starting?good ideas
john

London, Canada

#4 Mar 18, 2008
iunno soon
john

London, Canada

#5 Mar 18, 2008
too bad ashley tisdale (maddie) wont be starring in it... neithe carey (mom) that sucks!
carmen

Granger, IN

#6 Mar 19, 2008
i'm hoping to see the suite life on deck sorry about what happen cole and dylan love you bye.
Larry

London, Canada

#7 Mar 21, 2008
do u know any sources of behind the scenes at hollywood centre studios?
Alex

Lakeland, FL

#8 Mar 25, 2008
i love the suite life and will miss seeing episodes later in the year when i heard i started looking up "suite life spinoffs" and i found there were 2 this and one called "arwin" which will not show on disney but it was supposed to be were arwin gos to help his sister raise her kids it apperently didn't get to go on
Alex

Lakeland, FL

#9 Mar 25, 2008
it is suppoosed to start in july I CAN'T WAIT
Vanessa Hudgens

Saint John, Canada

#10 Apr 1, 2008
Hey everybody!Dylan and Cole are awsome!I know them cuz I stared in a few episodes.Can't wit for the suit life on deck!!!!!!
Vanessa Hudgens

Saint John, Canada

#11 Apr 1, 2008
I loved Dylan and Cole.They were awsome!I know them from when I stared in a few episodes of "the suit life".Remember?
Larry

London, Canada

#12 Apr 24, 2008
Anyone for Maddy Fitzpatrick... That SUCKS shes not on htis show anymore!!!!!!!!!
alex

Trenton, NJ

#13 Apr 25, 2008
Heyyy!!! The suite life of zack and cody was one of my fav shows. I cnt wate till the new one.. It sux that maddy won't be in it but I really hope arwin iss because he ws sooo funny.
Courtney

Southampton, NY

#14 Apr 25, 2008
:(:'( Sad!! I LOVE THE SUITE LIFE OF Z&C!!!!:-(
@@
\-/
Larry

London, Canada

#15 May 8, 2008
LOL Vanessa Hudgens the one thats from Saint Stephen Canada you can be charged to try and impersonate someone your not! LOL she doesnt even live in Canada you Spaz. Get a life and stop trying to make people think that your Vanessa Hudgens
brent

Bryn Mawr, PA

#16 Jun 12, 2008
I hope that it's funnier than the last part of the series
Tyesha Wright

Washington, DC

#17 Jun 14, 2008
I love "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" but i have one qestion,since Ashely Tisdale is not going to be on the new show"The Suite Life on Deck" could i be on the show? I could be their good friend "Ella" who goes on adventues whith them and helps them out of sticky situations. Also she could live right across the hall from them and she could live with her aunt.
thunder3

Sparta, WI

#18 Jun 25, 2008
when does it premier?

Since: Jun 08

Cleveland, WI

#19 Jun 25, 2008
I agree with thunder3, when does it premier???? btw- do u guys miss that's so raven anymore???>
chris

United States

#20 Jul 2, 2008
i already saw the first episode!
897650fjb

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Jul 5, 2008
What happens after the suitelife on deck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phill Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on Deck' (Mar '10) Dec '10 jessica 8
Old-School Sitcoms Find Fans In Younger Set (Jun '09) Nov '09 Kayleigh Kyme 6
'Zack & Cody' get ship spinoff (Feb '08) Sep '09 ronikah 80
'Hannah Montana' Stars To Be 'Dadnapped' (Jan '09) Mar '09 Emily 9
Disney Channel Sets Fall Berth For - Suite Life... (Jul '08) Jan '09 _Rip_Layla__ 26
Disney Channel Orders Third Season of 'The Suit... (Nov '06) Nov '08 Tomz_Girl 209
Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on Deck' - Bren... (Feb '08) Oct '08 wheres arwin 23
More from around the web