'Hannah Montana' Stars To Be 'Dadnapped'

'Hannah Montana' Stars To Be 'Dadnapped'

There are 9 comments on the BuddyTV story from Jan 8, 2009, titled 'Hannah Montana' Stars To Be 'Dadnapped'. In it, BuddyTV reports that:

A new Disney Channel Original Movie is coming soon, and it's being dominated by stars from its hit series, Hannah Montana .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BuddyTV.

jocelyn

Roblin, Canada

#1 Jan 12, 2009
hi hannahmontana.
chialla

Jackson, NJ

#2 Jan 12, 2009
i like your songs
gra8

Stockholm, Sweden

#4 Jan 15, 2009
you sing bra
gra8

Stockholm, Sweden

#5 Jan 15, 2009
good*

“Missing and im never coming”

Since: Oct 08

home. i might die dont know

#6 Jan 17, 2009
cool hi my sis wants to watch that
mydj

Saudi Arabia

#7 Jan 29, 2009
i love you hannah/miley if youre reading this i will never hate you whatever is wrote about you.
sam

Syria

#8 Feb 19, 2009
I love you hannah!!!
asma and rinad

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#10 Mar 20, 2009
hi miley my ID is [email protected] and rinad s ID is rinad1rocker ok and know u tell me what s ? your ID OK BEY
Emily

Tulsa, OK

#11 Mar 20, 2009
The article is not about Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus. It is about a movie with the other stars of HM in it. Good move leaving Miley out of it for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phill Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on Deck' (Mar '10) Dec '10 jessica 8
News Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on Deck' - Bren... (Mar '08) Jan '10 ADAM 134
News Old-School Sitcoms Find Fans In Younger Set (Jun '09) Nov '09 Kayleigh Kyme 6
News 'Zack & Cody' get ship spinoff (Feb '08) Sep '09 ronikah 80
News Disney Channel Sets Fall Berth For - Suite Life... (Jul '08) Jan '09 _Rip_Layla__ 26
News Disney Channel Orders Third Season of 'The Suit... (Nov '06) Nov '08 Tomz_Girl 209
News Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on Deck' - Bren... (Feb '08) Oct '08 wheres arwin 23
More from around the web