Marlo Thomas From That Girl Book and DVD In Stores

Full story: Bellaonline.com
Marlo Thomas and Phil Donahue married on May 22, 1980--twenty six years ago this month. Full Story
LILIAN MAXWELL

Lagos, Nigeria

#1 May 22, 2006
Hurray! Exactly 26 yrs ago Marlo Thomas and Phil Donahue got married...hoe the years run.
I wish both of them many more years of Blissful marriage. long life and prosperity.
Robert Wiig

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Aug 13, 2013
Hey, I’m a huge fan of Ann and Don back then and would be so proud to say that I’m the number one of “That Girl” tv series! I simply love all the spidoes of this show and my fave one iss “When In Rome” hahaa, I still remember that this episodes is darn crazy because Ann loved to be a part in an Italian movie not knowing that she will do some nude parts on her role and I won’t spoil too much about this show! Anyway, it’s good to see this show on DVD and I’m so thankful that www.DVDBooth.com sold me a very fine DVD set of this show which came in excellent quality and picture is great and sharp! I love Marlo back then and for me she’s the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phil Donahue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marlo Thomas continues father's legacy (May '06) Dec 14 Dr Wu 3
Tin Anniversary of Riding Hussein Kamel to the ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 theagendapeople 1
Cooper and Pinsky ready to take on daytime TV (Oct '11) Oct '11 Art 1
Homosexuality is Not a Choice (Oct '11) Oct '11 TheBluntTruth 54
Dallastown school board plans town meeting Thur... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Truth 6
20 years of Nashville politics: It's a tale of ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jess 2
There is always hope, even if you can't see it (May '09) May '09 Gentle Critic 42
More from around the web