LisaMarie

AOL

#1 Jan 27, 2007
Phil certainly has more balls than any man I've ever seen! He's got the guts, the talent, the drive to do anything to success....I love phil and wish him the best, I'd lay down and do anything to help him, his music and strength has helped me!
Anti-Phil

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2008
Why would a white supremacist would help you. Phil Anselmo is one of the most unintelligent human beings on the planet Earth. He's an ex-con, junkie meth-head white supremacist
(Isn't it funny how most white supremacists smoke meth?)

I used to like Pantera until I saw the YouTube video of Phil Anselmo ranting about blacks and Jews. THERE IS NO, AND I REPEAT NO, SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST ANY PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE THREE MAIN RACES ON EARTH.
Therefore, I, as a rational human being and devotee of metal, have NOTHING for Phil Anselmo.
When Dimebag died, I cried.
And the Abbotts had every right to ban Anselmo from the funeral. Anselmo made people believe for a little while that Pantera was a white supremacist band. How dare he.

Only dumb people believe the shit he believes.

Sorry to rain on your parade, Lisa Marie.
uran sylejmani

Albania

#3 Jul 15, 2008
you are wrong about phil . he was junker but he's not anymore.
i also cried .about death of darrell,one of the best guitar players on the metal world,but and phil is also natural intelligent vocalist on metal world.
so you are wrong about phil skills about meatal
Phil rules

Boston, MA

#4 Oct 2, 2008
Mr. North Carolina : Why do you care if and what drugs he does? And he is NOT a white supremacist. I have never seen that video you are talking about but would love to if you can point me in the right direction. LisaMarie.....Don;t listen to this fool. Phil and what he does has helped me as well.
Levi Petrin

Plymouth, ME

#5 Oct 6, 2008
Hey everybody if you like Pantera go to this site and sign up and do what it says, you can get cool stuff if you are patient, I've already gotten 2 prizes.

[URL=http://searchwithpantera. prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register &rb=154957][IMG]http://pro degebanners.sitegrip.com/image s/pantera-468x60.jpg[/IMG][/UR L]
secretsightings

Lake Elsinore, CA

#6 Oct 18, 2008
There is a chick over at www.souledoutmusic.net who has had many run ins with phil anselmo and can tell you what a ass he really is, he stalked her for like years! she used to have forums going there, and all kinds of people were leaving comments, i am not sure if she banned phil talk or not over there now though, maybe?
secretsightings

Lake Elsinore, CA

#7 Oct 18, 2008
i just checked her forum, and in the topic under writing, she has a thread on Phil. im gonna email her about it for maybe like an interview or something, but i hate to say it, but phil is a complete jek off, i mean the dude is out of it most of the time, so I agree with her on that, who knows maybe hes changed, doubt it though!
Down_n_TX

Beaumont, TX

#8 Oct 19, 2008
Phil Anselmo is by far the best singer out there today! His will to come back and do what he is doing now is very inspirational. I hope he continues to make music and use his voice! I love this man!
Bobby LAC

Fort Myers, FL

#9 Jan 2, 2009
your an idiot. Phil is one of the smartest, most tallented musicians in the world mr. harvord. A meth head, you dont know shit. If you knew anything about phil you would know he was not a raciest. And saying that there is no difference between black people and white people, you are a dumb f**k. go kill yourself, please. Every member of Pantera is the shit, especially Phil Anselmo. Dime is still alive in my eyes. F**k the world, rap music, and wigger fa**ts. Hail satan!!!
Bobby LAC

Fort Myers, FL

#10 Jan 2, 2009
I hope so bad that superjoint ritual puts out a 3rd album. I loved that band. The knew down album was ok but not like the first 2. Secret sightings you are another peace of shhht. Almost all of the best mucisions use(d) drugs. Layne Staley, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, ect... The majority of people that struggle with drugs are some of the smartest people in the world. Judging someone for using drugs is the same as judging someone for being black or being gay. Who the fukk are you. People are suppost to be different. Some use, some dont, some people are fat, some arnt ect... Man ... this is why i hate humans they are dumb.

“Muzicmistress is rockin' out!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 1, 2009
hahahahaha! is all I can say ;)
Jack

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2009
Mr. North Carolina is just another uninformed jackass. He's probably just begging for attention that his fat mother didn't give him. Phil hates Jews? Unlikely. He's part Jew himself. What a waste of time it was, reading his comment.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#14 Dec 22, 2009
I have to agree with you... as the editor for this page I'm going to please although everyone has a right to there own opinion... refrain from the whole white sup. comments! You don't know Phil personally! This page is for news and fans, so lets keep it just that... Thank you and this Magazone is amazing from one fan to another! <3 RIP DIMEBAG <3
http://www.facebook.com/l.php...
LisaMarie wrote:
Phil certainly has more balls than any man I've ever seen! He's got the guts, the talent, the drive to do anything to success....I love phil and wish him the best, I'd lay down and do anything to help him, his music and strength has helped me!

“Muzicmistress is rockin' out!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Feb 18, 2010
Uh...I do know Phil personally, so...I am entitled to my personal opinion. I have worked with him long enough to know what a J*** A** he reeally is...if you don't want me talking...no prob...bye bye
metalhead

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2010
I thought he put it pretty straight forward at the university he spoke @ not long ago. Humans love to twist things up about other humans, ssdd.

“f*ck the system”

Since: Mar 10

a place in illinois

#18 Mar 22, 2010
man his speech at loyola in NOLA was amazing and yeah he might seem out of it in the video but he was nervous. i met him on nov 22, 2008 at alltel arena in little rock the dude is walking encyclopedia of knowledge and when he rambles off and on again just listen to him its pretty cool knowing how this guy can come up with some funny ass ideas for shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phil Anselmo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Anselmo on Playing Metal: 'This Is Not Roc... (Feb '14) Feb '14 is fake snow falling 1
Ask Phil Anselmo Anything (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ogisa 3
Here is another link you all may like... (Jan '11) Jan '11 crystaleangel 1
Check out Phils first show in 3 years posted on... (Jan '11) Jan '11 crystaleangel 1
Great interview... (Jan '11) Jan '11 crystaleangel 1
List of concert dates... (Aug '10) Aug '10 crystaleangel 1
Talk about Phil Anselmo (Aug '10) Aug '10 crystaleangel 1
•••
•••

Phil Anselmo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••