Pharoahe Monch's latest is all of the...

Pharoahe Monch's latest is all of the hip-hop you crave, 1/3 the clichés

There are 1 comment on the St. Louis University News story from Jul 22, 2007, titled Pharoahe Monch's latest is all of the hip-hop you crave, 1/3 the clichés. In it, St. Louis University News reports that:

Issue date: 7/22/07 Section: The Arts In his own words, native New Yorker Pharoahe Monch wants to "spit at your favorite rapper, take his title." Throughout Desire, his much delayed sophomore album , Monch ... via St. Louis University News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis University News.

eric

Powder Springs, GA

#1 Aug 2, 2007
"rapper Jae Ellis offered six figure deal and passes"
I love this dudes grind! and hes from Indiana, im callin it now, his run is here and its gonna be crazy.
I was in Atlanta for one of his shows and he killed it, best show ive seen in years. finally the game can breath! go 2 his myspace and see 4 yourself.
www.myspace.com/jaeellis
and no im not getting paid 2 do this... just a fan of real rap. later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pharoahe Monch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird City Hip-Hop Festival: Pharoahe Monch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Holy Silicon Wafer 1
News Review: Rock the Bells at Randalls Island (Jul '07) Sep '07 Pyro 44
Pharoahe Monch Performing in The New York Tokyo... (Sep '07) Sep '07 NYTMF 1
News Review: Wu-Tang Clan at Rock the Bells hip-hop gig (Jul '07) Aug '07 BlaBlaBla 8
More from around the web