Bone marrow from Lake Orion Mary help...

Bone marrow from Lake Orion Mary helps a famous Mary

There are 2 comments on the Oakland Press story from Aug 23, 2006, titled Bone marrow from Lake Orion Mary helps a famous Mary. In it, Oakland Press reports that:

Coincidentally, Mary DeWitt Hessen of Lake Orion shares the same first name with a woman she donated bone marrow to in April 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oakland Press.

Astrid Ledet

AOL

#1 Aug 28, 2006
I have ideopathic myleofibrosis and I am wondering how hard it is to get a donor match, and how bad the rejection is once the new marrow is in your body. I am only 44 and at 35 I was diagnosed with Essential thromboychemia eleveted platellet count, it was at 956 million. Now I would just like to know how difficut is a bone marrow transplant and the side effects thank you
Dee

North Hills, CA

#2 Apr 1, 2009
Wow, I am sorry I know nothing about what you are asking. But, I sure hope you find your answers! Good Luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter, Paul & Mary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brush Rotary members learn about Peace School P... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ed Lundstrom 1
News Folk-rock legend Gordon Lightfoot brings decade... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Les 1
News Groundhog Day trivia to prepare you for what's ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Atasas 1
News MomentumTHE Church of Leonard Cohen (Jan '13) Jan '13 PhiloK 1
News Real Folk release 2nd album At The Brink ,May 12 (Jun '12) Jun '12 naborsfan 1
News Bob Dylan's Jacket Will Live at the Smithsonian (Feb '12) Apr '12 Tenacious D - The... 4
News MomentumTHE Church of Leonard Cohen (Jan '12) Jan '12 Annie 1
More from around the web