MRF Remember when the likes of The Wh...

MRF Remember when the likes of The Who and Janis Joplin rocked...

There are 1 comment on the Belleville News-Democrat story from Dec 9, 2006, titled MRF Remember when the likes of The Who and Janis Joplin rocked.... In it, Belleville News-Democrat reports that:

By far the most common questions called into the archives department at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville relate to the Mississippi River Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News-Democrat.

Paul W

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Jan 27, 2007
we always bought our tickets at Halpin Music in Alton .. it was the days of Busch Beer & Boones Farm our first year was 1970 and we were there all the way to the unfortunate demise of the Best outdoor concerts ever (even in the rain)we stayed till it was over. So many friends.Matt H. Jon H. Mark H. Tom W. Brock H. Mike W. Dave H. Steve M. Kent & Chris H. Joe Mc. Coke H. Mary M. Blenna G. Vicky N. Jane S. Jackie R. and so many more i cant remember... but i remember the nite that Jon left his cigar box on the roof of the car and someone took it....hahahahaha What a Blast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pete Seeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What a Real Folk Singer Thinks About Bernie San... (Nov '15) Nov '15 EZ JR 2
News Pete Seeger's Legacy Lives On in "Pete Seeger: ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 EZ JR 2
News Marxist minstrel (Feb '14) Nov '15 EZ JR 3
News Christianity Under an Islamist Crusader Mindset... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Vote UKIP 4
News Concert review: Bruce Springsteen at the MidFlo... (May '14) May '14 Gerryg 1
News Pete Seeger: Looking back on a legendary figure (Jan '14) Feb '14 save storm king 5
looking for lyrics of folk song - "There was mu... (Jun '06) Jan '14 Byron H Elton 23
More from around the web