Pakistan ties with Israel? Why not, a...

Pakistan ties with Israel? Why not, asks Musharraf

There are 4 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 7, 2012, titled Pakistan ties with Israel? Why not, asks Musharraf. In it, Reuters reports that:

Pakistan should consider establishing ties with Israel, said exiled former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, remarks likely to anger many in the Muslim-majority country where he hopes to make a political comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

the prophet

Maribyrnong, Australia

#1 Jan 7, 2012
dead man walking they cant get funds from america so now they want it from zionist israel to simply exist lazy corrupt mushareff how about working for a living
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jan 7, 2012
the prophet wrote:
dead man walking they cant get funds from america so now they want it from zionist israel to simply exist lazy corrupt mushareff how about working for a living
Hey Hamas Sock Prophet. What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that you clowns love to do. You're all a bunch of crazed Muslims with nothing better to do than to use your childish mentality to demean the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after.

“Mrs Hilarious Clinton”

Since: Sep 11

Israel

#3 Jan 9, 2012
Musharaf can do it when he was in power ... his era and charm days were long over
Indian Appache

India

#4 Jan 12, 2012
Beggar in search of 'a new master'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pervez Musharraf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Candlelight vigil to be held in Washington for ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 GUESt 1
News China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants (Oct '08) Jan '17 Glowing Phart 255
News China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants (Oct '08) May '15 Hamad 185
News France, Germany vie to sell Pakistan subs (Jul '09) Feb '15 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News 7th NFC Award signed in Gwadar (Jan '10) Feb '15 Hamad 7
News a Russian citizen faces execution in Pakistan (Dec '14) Dec '14 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News Gas shortage exposes Pakistan's energy crisis (Dec '12) Nov '14 MOMIN ANSARI 2