Pakistan ties with Israel? Why not, a...

Pakistan ties with Israel? Why not, asks Musharraf

There are 22 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Jan 7, 2012, titled Pakistan ties with Israel? Why not, asks Musharraf. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Pakistan should consider establishing ties with Israel, said exiled former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, remarks likely to anger many in the Muslim-majority country where he hopes to make a political comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ashant

Torquay, UK

#1 Jan 7, 2012
I am wondering why he didn't consider it while in power. He was the most powerful
Dictator in Pakistan and could have done anything. He got thousands of militia belonging to Pakistan killed for no gain to Pakistan.

Since: Jul 08

Southington, CT

#3 Jan 8, 2012
Ashant wrote:
I am wondering why he didn't consider it while in power. He was the most powerful
Dictator in Pakistan and could have done anything. He got thousands of militia belonging to Pakistan killed for no gain to Pakistan.
He probably just didn't think of it. He was only "president" for about ten years.

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2012
The Man has realistic approach ... for my view I have no issues ... If Palestine becomes free and accepts Israel than who do we are to have issues ... we can have Diplomatic ties and if not now than when the Palestine and Israel accepts each other or reached to some solution ...
Pakistan

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 8, 2012
For all I know Pakistan should focus on stabilizing itself and getting rid of the radicals. I feel it is time for a new religion or some new form of spirituality to be introduced so that the whole nation can change over.

Ties with the right nations is always a boon, Israel in itself has survived so far, but who knows how long it shall all last??, the roman empire did fall, with the fall of the US, Israel shall go as well.

I say let the issue of Israel-palestine be their own problem and not pakistans. Pakistan would have over taken India by now, paki does have a smaller population, poverty reduction is workable, and i'm sure they are still carrying on the guilt of hosting OBL.

Let all Pakis know that there is no other country they can really really call home, and that if things go any worse they'll be thrown away from everywhere.

China may be your short term ally, as they are only using you to get to India, once they achieve their objective then they shall simply discard paki and let it go, but if they co-operate with India then we can all benefit. The radicals are only taking pakistan backwards.

Pakistanis and afghanis used to be forward minded when they were under the influence of buddhism, but when they accepted Islam they both went bust. Most of Islam was about reforming the arabs not the pakis. All religions talk about the same thing so why focus on turining to Islam???
Pakistan

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jan 8, 2012
Musharraf is an american puppet, when he does return, the radicals are going to go crazy quickly, they are going to do it all to bring him down.

It looks like the US shall not stop or back down ever, they still haven't learnt that they don't really matter and that the world is looking up to China mostly.
kulwinder singh

UK

#7 Jan 8, 2012
i say india should stop licking israels and americas bhund and sort their own mess with china out because who knows when china will blow india to pieces (hopefully very soon). so instead of indians talking tutti bout other countries i believe they should concentrate on themselfs.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#8 Jan 8, 2012
When Mush decided to come back in politics, I thought, like many pakis,'BudhdhA sathhiA gaya haey"....now it seems 'E tou pagala gaya haey '....!!!!!

MILKY WAY

#9 Jan 8, 2012
Chup bE katwey....Kulwinder naam rakh leney sE kata lully pura nahi hou jata !
Make media free in chinkuland , it will finish on it's own.....!
Samjha chapar-ganju ???
kulwinder singh wrote:
i say india should stop licking israels and americas bhund and sort their own mess with china out because who knows when china will blow india to pieces (hopefully very soon). so instead of indians talking tutti bout other countries i believe they should concentrate on themselfs.
paa ji

UK

#10 Jan 8, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Chup bE katwey....Kulwinder naam rakh leney sE kata lully pura nahi hou jata !
Make media free in chinkuland , it will finish on it's own.....!
Samjha chapar-ganju ???
<quoted text>
meh thwadi pehn di phudi nu choos choos kay rakhduva

MILKY WAY

#11 Jan 8, 2012
Philhal apni pehn di phuddi mein whisky daal kar chat....thand kaam lagey gi ! Pagal-chuda katlu !
paa ji wrote:
<quoted text> meh thwadi pehn di phudi nu choos choos kay rakhduva

Location hidden

#12 Nov 10, 2013
Pakistan is certainly having many friends even in THAT ARAB's Land
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#13 Nov 12, 2013
Pakistan just happened to be the Importr of Israeli War Machines

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2013
freaking news
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#16 Dec 23, 2013
Mr Musharaf is busy in courts
Gray

Glen Allen, VA

#17 Dec 23, 2013
WHY NOT???

BECAUSE:

“Israel hates Pakistan!”

And has stated:

“ It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans."

Please see:

“The words of David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967, leave nothing to imagination:

"The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence.

And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps
against Pakistan.

Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan.

It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans." CONTINUED

Once more:

"It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans."

WHY NOT???

BECAUSE:

“Israel hates Pakistan!”

And has stated:

“ It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans."

Please see:

“The words of David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967, leave nothing to imagination:

"The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence.

And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps
against Pakistan.

Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan.

It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans." CONTINUED
------

Remember how AIPAC got the U.S. to destroy Iraq for them:

Please note "QUIETLY"

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

Pakistan is just another step toward "Greater Israel" and will meet with the same hostility and Regime Change ploys as Syria & Iran.

“Neocon Middle East Policy:”
The 'Clean Break' Plan Damage Assessment
http://www.irmep.org/cbda.htm

“A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm is a definitive Middle East strategy authored and implemented by operatives in the highest levels of the US government.
“There is just one problem.  The plan was a strategy for Israel, not the United States of America.

“Neocon Middle East Policy:”
The 'Clean Break' Plan Damage Assessment
http://www.irmep.org/cbda.htm

Does Pakistan really want a Back Stabbing, Genocidal, Parasitic "State" as a treacherous "Ally"?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Dec 23, 2013
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia...

The world media is increasingly losing interest in the foreign-fueled war still raging in Syria between the Assad regime and an assortment of Islamist rebel groups backed by the Obama administration, Sunni Arab dictators, and European powers. For embattled Syrian Christians, though — most of whom tried to stay out of the conflict — reports suggest the situation is deteriorating quickly, with over 1,200 documented murders so far, and almost 500,000 forced to flee their homes to escape the escalating violence and ruthless persecution. The real numbers are probably even worse.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#20 Dec 23, 2013
Isra hell is not to stay long - by prophecies we know it will get destroyed by Muslims - that's why i don't want to visit that place
Gray

Glen Allen, VA

#21 Dec 23, 2013
mICHEAL wrote:
Isra hell is not to stay long - by prophecies we know it will get destroyed by Muslims - that's why i don't want to visit that place
I can't blame you however there are ethical Israelis and archeological wonders well worth seeing

I'll wait until "Regime Change" from a Genocidal, Zionist. Nazi Colony
--------

In 1973, I wandered throughout the Islamic world, by myself enjoying the hospitality of regular Muslimm families.

Eventually I ended up working as a Medic at a Palestinian refugee camp during the 1973 War (It's a long story)

Anyway, I witnessed the exact same types of wounds inflicted by Sadistic IDF War Criminals as depicted in the Excerpt below:

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”[1]

Ethical Israelis are finally confessing to their parts in the butchery of Nakba

“Israeli war veteran details his part in 1948 war”
http://www.southkoreanews.net/story/202282169...
EXCERPT “A former Israeli soldier has revealed information on atrocities, allegedly carried out by Israeli soldiers during the 1948 war in Palestinian territories.

Neumann admitted to being involved in ethnic cleansing, massacres and racism against Palestinians and said he had chased off women and children after helping dispense with males in local villages.

He said he also helped burn the villages.

The former soldier said Israel had gone in to "inherit the land" from its rightful owners.

He claimed the reason for the 1948 war was "Zionist ideology," saying: "The land was not empty when we inherited it.

Like all ultranationalist movements, Zionism requires the murder and expulsion of people and the destruction of all evidence of their existence.

Those not destroyed must be permanently subjugated by the ethnicity in charge." CONTINUED

What a twisted mentality to exploit their holyco$t after 60 + years of sociopathic Genocide
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#23 Dec 24, 2013
In honor of all the Red Indian's (Original Land Owner of USA) people that had lost their lives along the Trail of Tears during the Indian Removal Act of the 1830s authored by Andrew Jackson

Location hidden

#24 Jan 9, 2014
He is ill admitted on hospital - but court ordered him to appear before it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pervez Musharraf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants (Oct '08) Nov 26 KIA 254
News China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants (Oct '08) May '15 Hamad 185
News France, Germany vie to sell Pakistan subs (Jul '09) Feb '15 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News 7th NFC Award signed in Gwadar (Jan '10) Feb '15 Hamad 7
News a Russian citizen faces execution in Pakistan (Dec '14) Dec '14 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News Gas shortage exposes Pakistan's energy crisis (Dec '12) Nov '14 MOMIN ANSARI 2
News India should stop testing patience of Pakistan ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Raj 1
More from around the web