Australia laid on silver service for ...

Australia laid on silver service for Bin Laden's protector

There are 3 comments on the Sydney Morning Herald story from Jul 8, 2012, titled Australia laid on silver service for Bin Laden's protector. In it, Sydney Morning Herald reports that:

The Pakistani spy was a dinner guest at Government House, and nearly Pakistan's High Commissioner to Australia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sydney Morning Herald.

true blue

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Jul 8, 2012
This is another race of people, that should never be allowed to settle in this country, while most of the western world have lost troops in Afghanistan, these people hid terrorists... how could you trust any of them.... and suck eggs John Howard, in your zeal to be seen as a man of the world, you have dined with terrorists..

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 8, 2012
The government IS the terrorist.
H8 is here 2 STAY

Australia

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Good Aussies wrote:
The government IS the terrorist.
Yes, it kind of makes ol True Blue up there kind of redundant.

With banks producing money out of thin air and charging us interest on it as the government taxes the literal living shit out of us, I find it hard to believe otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pervez Musharraf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants (Oct '08) Sep '15 David 253
News China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants (Oct '08) May '15 Hamad 185
News France, Germany vie to sell Pakistan subs (Jul '09) Feb '15 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News 7th NFC Award signed in Gwadar (Jan '10) Feb '15 Hamad 7
News a Russian citizen faces execution in Pakistan (Dec '14) Dec '14 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News Gas shortage exposes Pakistan's energy crisis (Dec '12) Nov '14 MOMIN ANSARI 2
News India should stop testing patience of Pakistan ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Raj 1
More from around the web