Musharraf says he'll return to Pakistan

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: cnn.com 54

Five years after he resigned as Pakistan's president and left the South Asian nation, Pervez Musharraf will return to the country intent on leading his party in upcoming elections, he announced Saturday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Through Elections he need to come and take hold of Pakistan Highest Seat with pride

Welcome in Politically aware Pakistan

40 Million New Voters (Their Voted a Decisive Factor)
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#2 Mar 17, 2013
But choice is limited to only to the politicians who want jihadism politics in the region to continue and hence instability will not end. Wise voices are just a handful and erstwhile Imnran Khan is not one of them!
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Pakistan is awaiting impatiently for upcoming elections

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan will be the top contenders.
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#5 Mar 17, 2013
NITiN wrote:
Through Elections he need to come and take hold of Pakistan Highest Seat with pride
Welcome in Politically aware Pakistan
40 Million New Voters (Their Voted a Decisive Factor)
I welcome Gen. Musharraf back to Pakistan.
The Zardari gang of corrupt looters must be prosecuted for stealing the poor treasury of Pakistan.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 17, 2013
I don't welcome Musharraf back to Pakistan, for his time is up. Eight years of him is enough as a dictator.
Musharraf now wants to rule as a civilian for more years??? He has a lot to answer to, which he avoids living in exile. He continuously ignores the orders of the SC.
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Mushraf is a Clam person and a Gentle man of his words one can hope that he may win some seats so that he may be part of a setup to change Pakistan dimensions

Since: Mar 13

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#8 Mar 17, 2013
up to I looked at the paycheck which was of $6327, I be certain that my brother had been actualy making money in their spare time at their computer.. there best friend has done this 4 only about 8 months and a short time ago took care of the dept on their mini mansion and got a new Chevrolet. go to,=======bit90.com=======

Location hidden

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Mogahed wrote:
<quoted text>
I welcome Gen. Musharraf back to Pakistan.
The Zardari gang of corrupt looters must be prosecuted for stealing the poor treasury of Pakistan.
I have no appreciation for Zardari, and never have. Zardari did most of his corruption doing the period of BB, actually after that he has played his cards quite wisely because he had to be more accountable. I am all for completing a 5 year term which has been a first in Pakistan. If we do not follow the rules we than are nothing but a banana republic, with military takeovers etc.

With a better system now in place, Supreme Court, Election Commission and a much more open press we are in a better position to have a free and fair election. Sure we might run into some problems but really we are new at this process.

Musharraf has broken the constitution continuously as well as his other military dictators. I will not go into his long list of infractions, that he has committed.
FINELINE...
anti indian

Jhelum, Pakistan

#10 Mar 17, 2013
India walo ki maa ka yaar araha hai ha ha ha
PAKIsWillBePAKIs

Croydon, UK

#11 Mar 17, 2013
FINELINE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all for completing a 5 year term which has been a first in Pakistan. If we do not follow the rules we than are nothing but a banana republic, with military takeovers etc.
That is exactly what you are.
It has only taken you sixty years to realise it.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 17, 2013
PAKIsWillBePAKIs wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what you are.
It has only taken you sixty years to realise it.
Pecker Head don't interfere when adults are talking. This has nothing to DO WITH YOU!!! so mind your own business!!!
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#13 Mar 17, 2013
NITiN wrote:
Mushraf is a Clam person and a Gentle man of his words one can hope that he may win some seats so that he may be part of a setup to change Pakistan dimensions
Personally I would like to see all the former Politicians to be disqualified from running in the upcoming elections.

Pakistan needs new educated intelligent and sincere leaders. One of my condition is that he must pray 5 times a day, never no alcohol consumption,

Below is my list of Pakistan's Challenges. What would you like to add to the following:

1. Unify the people in various provinces under the banner of Islam. Discourage Regioanlism.
2. Address the greviances of people of Baluchistan
3. Declare Arabic as a 2nd language in schools.
4. Build subsidized low cost housing for the Poors
5. Provide Electricity to all the nooks and corners of Pakistan
6. Provide clean dribking water to all the corners of Pakistan, as 80% of the disease are water borne.
7. Create jobs in the industrial and agricultural areas. Ask South Korea, Taiwan and China to establish factories in Pakistan.
8. Provide Free education upto High school. Then offer free job skills in Computers, Auto repair, Aircraft repair, etc.
9. Establish a Muslim NATO Force
10. Have good relations with all the countries and conditional friendships with India and Israel forcing these countries to resolve the Kashmir and Palestine probles.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#14 Mar 17, 2013
FINELINE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no appreciation for Zardari, and never have. Zardari did most of his corruption doing the period of BB, actually after that he has played his cards quite wisely because he had to be more accountable. I am all for completing a 5 year term which has been a first in Pakistan. If we do not follow the rules we than are nothing but a banana republic, with military takeovers etc.
With a better system now in place, Supreme Court, Election Commission and a much more open press we are in a better position to have a free and fair election. Sure we might run into some problems but really we are new at this process.
Musharraf has broken the constitution continuously as well as his other military dictators. I will not go into his long list of infractions, that he has committed.
FINELINE...
Whenever BBC wheeled in Professor Akbar (speciality Islamic studies) in when he was employed in Cambridge and when he was short term Pakistani HC for Gen Mush, he used to say that Pakistan has always been a democracy. God help a nation being represented by such an academic.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I would like to see all the former Politicians to be disqualified from running in the upcoming elections.
Pakistan needs new educated intelligent and sincere leaders. One of my condition is that he must pray 5 times a day, never no alcohol consumption,
Below is my list of Pakistan's Challenges. What would you like to add to the following:
1. Unify the people in various provinces under the banner of Islam. Discourage Regioanlism.
2. Address the greviances of people of Baluchistan
3. Declare Arabic as a 2nd language in schools.
4. Build subsidized low cost housing for the Poors
5. Provide Electricity to all the nooks and corners of Pakistan
6. Provide clean dribking water to all the corners of Pakistan, as 80% of the disease are water borne.
7. Create jobs in the industrial and agricultural areas. Ask South Korea, Taiwan and China to establish factories in Pakistan.
8. Provide Free education upto High school. Then offer free job skills in Computers, Auto repair, Aircraft repair, etc.
9. Establish a Muslim NATO Force
10. Have good relations with all the countries and conditional friendships with India and Israel forcing these countries to resolve the Kashmir and Palestine probles.
You are a jihadist and you want to extend Pakistan's policy openly. However, you prefer to live in the USA,and not a muslim majority nation. Are you sure that you have never partaken a drink?
All solutions for education and welfare you put forward are costly and need financing. Jinnah hoped that religion would diminish over time and you want to use it in a manner that some Pakistanis would feel suffocated. Moori Brewery's main customers are muslims!
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#16 Mar 17, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a jihadist and you want to extend Pakistan's policy openly. However, you prefer to live in the USA,and not a muslim majority nation. Are you sure that you have never partaken a drink?
All solutions for education and welfare you put forward are costly and need financing. Jinnah hoped that religion would diminish over time and you want to use it in a manner that some Pakistanis would feel suffocated. Moori Brewery's main customers are muslims!
There is nothing wrong about thinking about my birthplace and people, even if I live in America. Allah SWT brought Pakistan into existence and actually HE is running the country.

I pray for Pakistan and its people and also love my new homeland America. Nothing wrong that. Many Hindus, Europeans and Afriican also do the same.

I try to live a good Muslim life, and I know God knows everything about me. I seek HIS Guidance in daily life as one day we all have to return to HIM and would be accountable for all deeds and actions.

I swear that I have never taken any alcoholic drink in my life, and never would, and I do not smoke. I cannot cheat the teachings of my religion.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong about thinking about my birthplace and people, even if I live in America. Allah SWT brought Pakistan into existence and actually HE is running the country.
I pray for Pakistan and its people and also love my new homeland America. Nothing wrong that. Many Hindus, Europeans and Afriican also do the same.
I try to live a good Muslim life, and I know God knows everything about me. I seek HIS Guidance in daily life as one day we all have to return to HIM and would be accountable for all deeds and actions.
I swear that I have never taken any alcoholic drink in my life, and never would, and I do not smoke. I cannot cheat the teachings of my religion.
GOD a "he"?
Nato

Karachi, Pakistan

#18 Mar 19, 2013
He is Bringing his own security Former SSG Commandos unit will be accompanying him for his security in Pakistan He already wrote letter to Pakistan current Government setup to provide him the security which as any Former President Enjoys
ABDUL

Milton Keynes, UK

#19 Mar 19, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
so allah is running pakistan is he?

not doing a very good job is he?
Khan

Wichita, KS

#20 Mar 19, 2013
ABDUL wrote:
<quoted text>
so allah is running pakistan is he?
not doing a very good job is he?
Allah is not only running Pakistan but the whole world.
The previous regimes and leaders have done so many risky, corrupt and dishonest things that it is amazing to see Pakistan still on the face of map. Due to a harsh military action in East Pakistan, we lost our Bengali brethren who were part of our nation. We broke their heart who were in the forefront of helping to build the nation of Pakistan. That is how and why Mr. Mujahid is probably suggesting that Allah is running Pakistan.

I also believe that any new leader in Pakistan must pray 5 times a day and show a good solid honest character. He should not think that he is Punjabi, sindhi, pathan, mohajir, sunni or shia or Baluchi. He must unite the people on the basis of the teachings of Islam and prepare it for bigger challenges.
Ameen.

Oh Allah forgive us, unite us, and save the beautiful country of Pakistan under unity, faith and discipline.
We depend on your help alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pervez Musharraf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas shortage exposes Pakistan's energy crisis (Dec '12) Nov '14 MOMIN ANSARI 2
China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants (Oct '08) Nov '14 MOMIN ANSARI 184
India should stop testing patience of Pakistan ... Oct '14 Raj 1
Musharraf wants tit-for-tat response to India, ... Oct '14 Humhainna 3
7th NFC Award signed in Gwadar (Jan '10) Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 6
The U.S. has a shameful human rights record (Feb '08) Oct '14 Eritrean 11
Pak army ISI targeting India to hit Sharif says... Sep '14 kushasan behera 1
More from around the web