Pakistan court shuts plants, angers U...

Pakistan court shuts plants, angers US investor

There are 7 comments on the Boston.com story from May 29, 2012, titled Pakistan court shuts plants, angers US investor. In it, Boston.com reports that:

In a Thursday, May 10, 2012 photo, Pakistanis sit outside the Naudero Power Plant in Larkana, Pakistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

sal

Derry, UK

#1 May 29, 2012
And opportunity bites the dust. But carry on believing that your supreme court is looking after you. Everywhere else in the world power companies make money...but in Pak...not allowed.
Sardara

Huddersfield, UK

#2 May 30, 2012
Yeah because the US is just there to invest in Pakistan, not run fake vaccination programmes whilst spying and undermining Pakistan's security.

Just like this innocent little US company was just "investing".

Whilst load shedding is a massive problem in Pakistan and all due to mismanagement and corruption - we do not need US investment, just like we don't need their "aid" but try telling the overfed Zardari and his bum boys that.
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

#3 May 30, 2012
You dirty punjabi filth are so corrupt that your mismanagement causes this. You flooded our beautiful pahari homeland to make way for a dam that powers electricity for the scums of punjab hundreds of miles down stream of the jehlum. We got paltry compensation and we still suffer from daily cuts in mirpur and load shedding. You use our water to provide energy for your hellhole but you still cant get it right.They couldnt even build mangla dam themselves, they needed us, uk and german contractors as they rely on chinese ones today. I hope one day we cut the supply of electricity from the hydroelectric plant and watchyou punjabis burn in your ingratitude. Keep blaming the us for ur woes you irresponsible inherently corrupt fucks. This corruption you talk of is indicative and a symptom of punjabi mentality, you know this is fact but you try to say it's a pakistani problem when we all know its a punjabi one. Whereas if mirpuris wer to blame itd cease to exist as a paki problem but a pahari one. I think pakistan needs to burn and i for one hope it does, this is all just allahs ahzaab. death to pakistan.

Lol sardara you little conspiracy theory bitch, the US doesnt need to undermine napak's security it does that itself by its chamcheh in the punjabi dominated political elite and army. Im sure youre all proud of general zia now for selling this shitty country to the americans. typical punjabi, introduced some shariah ordinances but drank glasses upon glasses of alcohol in between sucking the dicks of american diplomats. HAHAHAHA DIE PAKISTAN DIE!
Sardara

Huddersfield, UK

#4 May 30, 2012
Lol give up your Pakistani passport and do something about it instead of being slaves to the evil Punjabis - simplez.

Punjabis have always stood up for themselves and spoken out. Most MPs don't give two shits as long as there's enough money for their next load of herione.

And its no conspiracy theory, there was a fake vaccination programme in NWF, the US admitted but then again what would you know you're just an inbred degenerate MP, whose hate for Punjabis eclipses any moral duty.
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

#5 May 30, 2012
Sardara wrote:
Lol give up your Pakistani passport and do something about it instead of being slaves to the evil Punjabis - simplez.
Punjabis have always stood up for themselves and spoken out. Most MPs don't give two shits as long as there's enough money for their next load of herione.
And its no conspiracy theory, there was a fake vaccination programme in NWF, the US admitted but then again what would you know you're just an inbred degenerate MP, whose hate for Punjabis eclipses any moral duty.
Haha moral duty. Do u know during the floods of the indus river young mirpuri girls and boys at masjid set up stalls to help raise charity money for you animals whilst all the punjabis and sindhi doctors thought of them as too below them to raise money and gave paltry amounts to the cause whereas mirpuri taxi drivers with very little money gave loads. I would know i was counting it on behalf of my mum who is in the mosque committee, there was also a guy from my hometown who helped raise so much money for a punjabi village they even named that village after the west midlands. We are the most charitable muslims in uk we go to every palestine demo, and those about kashmir and afgahnistan whilst you guys stay at home watching bollywood movies and organising mujra dances for your women. Once again i will provide you of evidence of that mirpuri man who raised that money. You see we help you out of the goodness of our hearts and you still stab us in the back thats why i fucking hate you, you would never help us mirpuris in fact you would do everything to discredit it. Whilst i was with west mids fire brigade in 2005 working nights helping to stock medical supplies for the victims in kashmir of the earthquake even tho i was also studying for my as levels, punjabi moithers and fathers were supporting the indian cause by taking their kids out to get their minds poisoned by bollywood movies so that they can grow up to be whores. WE have a lot in common with potwaris whereas you have more in common with the perverse hindus and sikhs of india and their dirty anti muslim bollywod industry. YOU MAKE ME SICK! PAKISTANS PPL ESP PUNJABIS ARE LOSING THE WAR OF MINDS AGAINST INDIA. YOUR YOUTH BELIEVE THE CRAP IN FILMS LIKE MISSION KASHMIR, I WAS DISGUSTED WHEN A PAKI PUNJABI AT UNI CALLED KASHMIRIS TERRORISTS I FELT LIKE BEHEADING THE FUCKER. I HOPE INDIA INVADES PUNJAB AND YOU CAN BE WITH YOUR TRUE BROTHERS. IVE SEEN HOW U PJS HAVE STOOD UP FOR YOURSELVES AGAINST AMERICA YOU GET BOUGHT OFF BY AMERICAN DOLLARS AND SELL YOUR OWN PPL DOWN THE LINE- SO THE ONLY PPL WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY ARE U PUNJABIS, SOLD YOUR OWN MOTHERS, DIGNITY AND NATION.. TRUTH HURTS BITCH
Sardara

Huddersfield, UK

#6 May 30, 2012
You know that showing off about charity is in bad taste?

I don't know of any Muslim community that doesn't give generously to charity alhamdullilah, where we live the goraay charities come to the Muslim areas because they know they get the most money there and these areas have few MPs but lots of Punjabis, Arabs and Kurds.

Mirpuris don't have the monoply charity. But they sure do on showing off how much money they give. There's an MP run mosque nearbye and apparantley they read out who gave the most money to charity every Friday...
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#7 May 30, 2012
Sardara wrote:
You know that showing off about charity is in bad taste?
I don't know of any Muslim community that doesn't give generously to charity alhamdullilah, where we live the goraay charities come to the Muslim areas because they know they get the most money there and these areas have few MPs but lots of Punjabis, Arabs and Kurds.
Mirpuris don't have the monoply charity. But they sure do on showing off how much money they give. There's an MP run mosque nearbye and apparantley they read out who gave the most money to charity every Friday...
Do you know racism is against islam (surah al hujurat) and that backbiting is akin to eating the flesh of ur own brother (surah al hujurat) and that if any part of the 'ummah' feels pain so should you cos its one body (bukhari)
Who are you to lecture me on religion, you dont even know how to read the quran, your mum doesnt wear a scarf and your sister dressed like a whore. The most hypocritical and fake muslims in the world are punjabi, the ummah isnt something you can tamper with urself in order to believe in the 'ummah' you have to accept it and accept EVERYONE in it no matter what otherwise u dont believe in it . so stop pretending like you're a muslim and using religion to justify your racism, god will curse you for it. I dont believe in the 'ummah'cos it doesnt exist as seen by world events and the disgusting behaviour of filthy pjs like you. You're not even loyal to the idea of pakistan, you want pakistan with conditions the main being is that your oppress the rest. Nobody in pakistan likes punjabis they all hate you, in pakistan mirpuris are known as gentle folk and nobody really takes notice but scumjabis, are hated everywhere and YOU KNOW IT! The word punjabi is a synonym for a crude, ill mannered, intefering outsider in not only pakistan but afghanistan. How many ppl are you going to piss off a drive away from napakistan who is left: the sindhis want a separate sindhudesh, the muhajirs have their own political party, mqm, the balochis are fighting for freedom, the pashtuns want to have their own pashtunistan, the paharis now want nothing to do with napakistan, the ppl of gilgit have pure hatred for you, ive been there like wih my family the word 'punjabi' is used as an insult there.
I dont need to talk allah is undoing punjabistan himself and theres nobody to blame but yourselves, your racism has divided the country along ethnic and religious lines whereas india which is even more diverse remains RELATIVELY (just in case being the pedantic punjabi you are do not understand) united. SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOUR MUM FOR RIDING BLACK COCK, SHAME ON YOUR DAD FOR BEING A CUCKOLD. SHAME ON YOU FOR ENCOURAGING YOUR SISTER TO DRESS LIKE A WHORE, SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING A HYPOCRITICAL FAKE MUSLIM PUSSY! DEATH TO PUNJABIS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pervez Musharraf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Candlelight vigil to be held in Washington for ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 GUESt 1
News China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants (Oct '08) Jan '17 Glowing Phart 255
News China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants (Oct '08) May '15 Hamad 185
News France, Germany vie to sell Pakistan subs (Jul '09) Feb '15 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News 7th NFC Award signed in Gwadar (Jan '10) Feb '15 Hamad 7
News a Russian citizen faces execution in Pakistan (Dec '14) Dec '14 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News Gas shortage exposes Pakistan's energy crisis (Dec '12) Nov '14 MOMIN ANSARI 2
More from around the web