One Adult and Two Juvenile Males Were...

One Adult and Two Juvenile Males Were Apprehended for Sunday Night Thefts in Auburn

There are 6 comments on the Nemaha County Herald story from Aug 1, 2012, titled One Adult and Two Juvenile Males Were Apprehended for Sunday Night Thefts in Auburn. In it, Nemaha County Herald reports that:

Auburn Police have three persons in custody and have recovered more than $2,500 worth of stolen items following a rash of overnight vehicle break-ins, residential thefts, and residential burglaries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nemaha County Herald.

Who Dunnit

Lincoln, NE

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Anyone know who the two minors were?
i know

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Preston lee was one of them
sir cuntsalot

Lincoln, NE

#3 Aug 4, 2012
kill them all.. burn them first. then hang them
pollking

Herndon, VA

#4 Aug 5, 2012
sir cuntsalot wrote:
I WANT TO SUCK THEIR COCKS!!!
As always.
theft

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Nearly a year ago a reeves and rodriquez broke into a place in peru and stole cash and weapons. I was shocked to hear about such an awsome guy doing this sort of thing! Beware! It can happen to you! Lock ur doors people! Losers are everywhere!
pollking

Lincoln, NE

#8 Aug 20, 2012
ima whitetrah redneck that lives in a trailer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maca root improves libido, boosts stamina, and ... (May '13) Jan '16 Mervin 10
News Al-Shabab: foreigners in Kenya mall were "legit... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sheikh Voodoo 1
News ARQUEOLOGIA: Caral, la la ciudad mas antigua de... (Nov '11) Nov '11 lucho 1
News Julio E. Valdivia-Silva, M.D., Ph.D. Recognized... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Joanna Pilares 1
News Putting Your Love Story On Itunes: The Ultimate... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Marcie J 1
News Accepted at UC Berkeley, student and her family... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Transparency1 2
News Steve Li, City College student, awaits deportation (Nov '10) Nov '10 Joe 2
More from around the web