Free the WM3

Free the WM3

There are 2 comments on the Arkansas Times story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Free the WM3. In it, Arkansas Times reports that:

It's inching close to two decades. For more than 17 years, Jason Baldwin, Damien Echols and Jessie Misskelley have been imprisoned for a crime a growing number believe they didn't commit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Times.

Since: Sep 10

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 13, 2010
I assure you. I was raised with a susidal drug attict and an
alcholic and I had every thought that Damien had when he was a teen but worse as I acted on mine. My tember was wild. As we grow we learn and when he did when he was 15 has no credit to why he would murder something.
what what what

West Memphis, AR

#2 Sep 14, 2010
Lord have mercy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl Jam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tupac Shakur, Pearl Jam lead Rock and Roll Hall... Oct 18 Dr Wu 1
News Pearl Jam is a no-brainer for the Rock Hall Cla... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Three Days 1
News Obama, Beyonce part of Global Citizen fest all-... (Sep '15) Nov '15 Anonymous 10
News Beyonce headlines Global Citizen Festival all-s... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Le Jimbo 5
News Eddie Vedder sued over changing lyrics on 'Into... (Feb '10) Jun '15 JohnBoy 2
News Blackfeet launch campaign to cancel energy leases (Apr '15) Apr '15 seen any of these 1
News Obama ends Hawaiian vacation (Jan '15) Jan '15 Hatriot 25
More from around the web