WOW Jams expect 8,000

WOW Jams expect 8,000

There are 3 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jun 5, 2008, titled WOW Jams expect 8,000. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Winning Our World International mission is transforming the world, one city at a time, through what it calls WOW Jam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Robert J G Jackson Sr

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2008
Congratulations for this fine, faith based event. I hope that it brings what is needed to the children and young adults who are surrounded by gangs and crime, to help them make good choices in their own lives. Faith, education, hard work, avoiding early pregnancy, avoiding gangs and crime, avoiding drugs and alcohol, all are the answers to a better life. I'm all for anything which helps them in the right direction.
long beach

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jun 5, 2008
Don't hand out backpacks full of food, hand out a bullet proof vest. What great locations.
JDIAZ

Pasadena, CA

#4 Jun 5, 2008
Why do people keep talking bad about the North Side of Long Beach?
It's not that bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peaches & Herb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'WOW Jam' is in Long Beach Saturday (Jun '10) Jun '10 ummm 6
More from around the web