Willie K out of his comfort zone with Maui show - News

WAILUKU>> Entertainer Willie K is venturing beyond his usual repertoire of Hawaiian and American songs, by singing with the Hawaii Youth Symphony. Full Story
King Dan

Kailua Kona, HI

#1 Feb 14, 2009
King Dan names Willie K as a prince and grants him a lifetime grant of assistance
WillieK-arotti

Ewa Beach, HI

#2 Feb 14, 2009
I've heard him pretend to sing Italian Opera before at gigs. While he has a great voice, well suited for this genre of music, I hope he actually learned the words this time! Go Willie!
primo

Honolulu, HI

#3 Feb 14, 2009
I saw him perform the program at the Youth Symphony's fundraiser in November. The concert was phenomenal!
WillieK-arotti

Waipahu, HI

#4 Feb 14, 2009
Glad to hear that Primo! Maybe he'll do something on Oahu with the pops soon...
zia

Honolulu, HI

#5 Feb 15, 2009
Willie K is the real deal musically. If you have ever heard him sing opera you know he is very comfortable. Silly heading, that would be more appropriate for some of the less talented musicians around but not him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pavarotti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous Italian Tenor, Joseph Spinella , Perform... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Opera Buff 1
Happy Birthday, Luciano Pavarotti, World Famous... (Oct '09) Nov '10 ksf 8
Kearsley senior Robert Seidor has high hopes of... (Jun '09) Jun '09 lynzie 1
CD/Download Release: "All the Best" of Zucchero (Mar '08) May '09 haujuu 5
Middletown Students Learn From, Perform With HS... (Apr '09) Apr '09 kimmy 4
Willie K out of his comfort zone with Maui show... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ken 1
Music stars join in Pavarotti memorial concert ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 AnyaLaVanpirette 2

Pavarotti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE