Paulina Rubio Weds Businessman

May 1, 2007 Full story: The Associated Press

Mexican pop diva Paulina Rubio married Spanish businessman Nicolas Vallejo Nagera in a ceremony at Xcaret, an ecotourism park on Mexico's Caribbean coast.

Wedding planner Becky Alazraki said the guests, including Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz and Puerto Rican soap opera actress Adamaris Lopez, weren't allowed to bring cell phones or any device that records image or sound to Monday's ceremony.

'We won't even allow watches,' Alazraki said.

At least 150 security guards were on hand at Xcaret while dozens of reporters waited, hoping to catch a glimpse of the couple. The religious ceremony was postponed for at least an hour until paparazzi in four helicopters flying overhead left the area. Read more

Full Story
laura mia

Dubrovnik, Croatia

#1 Jul 1, 2007
vrlo lijep par

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paulina Rubio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paulina Rubio and gorgeous son Andrea Nicolas a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Demi Lovato 1
'They're the Witches of Eastwick!' Simon Cowell... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Demi lovato 1
'The X Factor' US 2013: Part 3 of the 'four cha... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Gregory 1
Paulina Rubio nude ! (Jul '12) Sep '13 CHET 2
The X Factor USA's leading ladies Kelly, Demi a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Demi Lovato 1
Belanova - “Sueño Electro I” (Oct '10) Oct '10 fansmusica 1
Mexican singer Paulina Rubio announces that she... (May '10) May '10 Discxo larry 2

Paulina Rubio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE