TV Fashion: Abby Sciuto from 'NCIS' (...

TV Fashion: Abby Sciuto from 'NCIS' (CBS) - Good and Goth

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jun 3, 2007, titled TV Fashion: Abby Sciuto from 'NCIS' (CBS) - Good and Goth. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Morose, cryptic and misunderstood - but with hearts of gold - Goths are rarely seen on network television.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

bjh

Alton, IL

#1 May 18, 2009
Your article is quite old but hopefully you will receive this posting. I frequent an antique mall called Memory Lanes that has several vendors who carry vintage clothes. One of them has a very large selection of black dresses and outfits that are great looking and in the vintage mode that Abby seems to like.
She also has lots of shoes and hats. You may want to give them a try if you want something different for Abby.
The store is on the corner of Torrance Blvd and I think Figueroa. In Carson I believe. But you would exit the Harbor Fwy at Torrance and turn left twice and the mall is right on the corner on the east side of the fwy. I think of Abby every time I see those clothes and she has much more that is not yet in the store. It might be worth your while to check it out. She is on the left side of the mall as you walk in the door.
bjh

Alton, IL

#2 May 18, 2009
P.S.
The previous was intended for R. Good if you could pass it on. I know you dont buy clothes for Abby, although I think it would be quite a lot of fun.
rhy

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2009
i would love her all day
Let

Tucson, AZ

#4 Sep 22, 2009
I think Pauley dresses great. I tried all the sites you listed and found nothing, she wears on NCIS, I was so disapointed.
Michelle Deatly

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 3, 2009
Love her, love NCIS!!
Dr harry C

Uniontown, PA

#7 Feb 28, 2010
Abby,Pauley, will we ever see the beautiful abby in a bikini on ncis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pauley Perrette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TV Fashion: Abby Sciuto from 'NCIS' (CBS) - Goo... (Nov '07) Oct '16 Lbz 29
News Pauley Perrette: 'NCIS' Star Hospitalized (Jul '14) Jul '14 Not Friendly 2
News 'NCIS' Season 11, Episode 10, 'Devils Triad'... (Dec '13) Dec '13 rose amato 1
News Harmon Just Part Of The Gang On Unstoppable 'NCIS' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Old Sam 1
Pauley Perrette nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 David 1
News 'The Artist' dog honored at Golden Collar Awards (Feb '12) Feb '12 candyee 1
News Earthquake rumbles across Los Angeles region (Sep '11) Sep '11 StellarKnight 4
More from around the web