TV Fashion: Abby Sciuto from 'NCIS' (...

TV Fashion: Abby Sciuto from 'NCIS' (CBS) - Good and Goth - Zap2it

There are 30 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jun 3, 2007, titled TV Fashion: Abby Sciuto from 'NCIS' (CBS) - Good and Goth - Zap2it. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Morose, cryptic and misunderstood - but with hearts of gold - Goths are rarely seen on network television.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
diana

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 3, 2007
I decided to go goth for halloween and I put together my outfit from places like hot topic and went online for tips on goth hair and makeup. I designed my own jewelry from chains and charms and sewed on as many skulls on my black shorts that I could find. I put on black tights and skull socks. I found skull shoelaces and put chains on the shoes. I put my hair up in pigtails. I went to work dressed like that and I can't count how many people asked if I was trying to be Abby on ncis. I had to admit that I had never seen the show. I found this websight and a few others to get more info on abby. wow! Now I know what they were talking about. It was so cool! I guess I should check out the show now.
ellen

Uniontown, PA

#2 Feb 19, 2008
I,d love to get some of abby's Skirts to show off my legs, where can I buy them at! My Husband thinks she's the Sexiest lady on tv
Bridget

East Rockaway, NY

#3 Mar 23, 2008
I LOVE ABBY"S WARDROBE! SHE MAKES GOTH?PUNK LOOK SOO CUTE!!!!(IN NCSI)
Mechanic45

Huntsville, TN

#4 Apr 11, 2008
Yeah, well I'd never date a girl with tattoos. It just makes them look cheap
Sk8erchic15

East Rockaway, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2008
Abby rules! I love her woredrobe! I really want to have her woredrobe. SO CUTE! Peace
Gramma Merna

Wetaskiwin, Canada

#6 Oct 24, 2008
I think Abby's wardrobe is awesome, I am 58 yrs old and have been a costume designer for years. My Grandaughter is 14 and looks as much like a sister could to Abby in NCIS. I never mess an Episode and watch all the re-runs. This year for Christmas my Grandaughter will be getting Abby cloths from me. Kudos to the designer!
Dorothy

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2008
yes can you tell me if they have plans on coming out with an Abby doll?
Gramma Merna

Wetaskiwin, Canada

#8 Dec 10, 2008
Hey Dorothy, did you get any response regarding an Abby Doll?
Abbys number 1 fan

Everett, WA

#9 Jan 7, 2009
OMG ilove abby 4 halloween i am going as her.
Gramma Merna

Wetaskiwin, Canada

#10 Jan 7, 2009
Abbys number 1 fan wrote:
OMG ilove abby 4 halloween i am going as her.
Good for you, I'd like to say that my grandaughter age 15 dresses like Abby every day. Her freinds have followed suit, I think it's awesome
pauley perretty

AOL

#11 Jan 31, 2009
u r the best i love NCIS. i thnk u r the best, if there was someone eles it porblely be not as good as u r. it would be diffent.

from a 11 year old from maine.
Hope

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2009
I just love Abby she's great. Her wardrobe is outstanding it makes her perfect. I just cant say enough good things.
Melissa

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#13 Feb 14, 2009
I love Abby!!!
I used to dress goth and i am returning to it thanks to Abby... her character is awesome and my husband loves it!
C hoke

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Feb 28, 2009
I luv ur character on ncis. keep up the good work.
sharon

Bronx, NY

#15 Mar 14, 2009
I am 37 and absolutely think Abbie is adorable. The personality helps... She makes the show. I ordered a skull with pigtails t-shirt she wore. I am not goth but the shirt was to cute to pass up. Her charecter shows different is not always bad.
brenda

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#17 Apr 20, 2009
my style is goth like im not a goth but people dont know the difrence, i based part of it on abby from ncis i like to do my hair in pigtails and its realy trou she makes the style so cute!! i love it.
stan brzycki

Portland, OR

#19 Nov 14, 2009
Hi all NCIS fans, I'm looking for a doll like the one Abby shot in the 2nd season in the Red Cell episode, the studio can't seem to find the doll and they have changed prop managers since then. I luv the program and we buy every season as it becomes avalible, can anyone help!
SmitKit

United States

#21 Dec 10, 2009
Mechanic45 wrote:
Yeah, well I'd never date a girl with tattoos. It just makes them look cheap
A) I do believe this forum is to discuss Abbey's wardrobe, not bash individiality. B) NOT ALL tattoos look cheap. I have a Native American piece on my side and have been told many times that it looks nice...I actually have 4, I'm married to a wonderful Marine and am in Pharmacy School. So lesson for the day, don't be hateful or closed-minded. It makes for bad karma.
ANYWHO.... like I said... my hubby is a marine and he thinks its adorable that i do the whole goth/punk rock chick thing..i ADORE abbey's style!!! I shop often at Hot Topic and some Japanese boutiques (hubby's in Oki)... but i want to get some of the skirts and stuff. Thanks for the help!=)
PS-Mech, no offense meant, I just think you should mellow out and not be judgemental...sometimes ''different'' can be beautiful!=)
ANCHORBABY87

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Apr 27, 2010
i LOVE ABBY. ONE OF THE GUYS AT WORK SAYS I REMIND HIM OF HER. THATS FUNNY CAUSE ABOUT A MONTH BEFOR HAND I TOLD ME MOM I WAS GONNA BE ABBY FOR HALLOWEEN! SHE TOTALLY ROCKS. NOW AT WORK HE CALLS ME ABBY
Patricia

Hammonton, NJ

#25 Aug 1, 2010
Is this post still going? I just wanted to tell anyone who is interested that I re invent vintage dolls and I am making another Abby doll. She sold really fast on eBay however I will take orders if interested. I am also doing Lily Munster and Morticia Adams for Halloween. I would like to add the photos however I don't know how on here. The next three dolls are 18" tall and they are the Ideal grow hair dolls. My email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pauley Perrette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pauley Perrette: 'NCIS' Star Hospitalized (Jul '14) Jul '14 Not Friendly 2
News 'NCIS' Season 11, Episode 10, 'Devils Triad'... (Dec '13) Dec '13 rose amato 1
News Harmon Just Part Of The Gang On Unstoppable 'NCIS' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Old Sam 1
Pauley Perrette nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 David 1
News 'The Artist' dog honored at Golden Collar Awards (Feb '12) Feb '12 candyee 1
News Earthquake rumbles across Los Angeles region (Sep '11) Sep '11 StellarKnight 4
News TV Fashion: Abby Sciuto from 'NCIS' (CBS) (Mar '10) Feb '11 Annie and Joe 5
More from around the web