'Vampire Diaries' season 4 tease: Vam...

'Vampire Diaries' season 4 tease: Vampire Elena will be like season 1's Stefan

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jun 14, 2012, titled 'Vampire Diaries' season 4 tease: Vampire Elena will be like season 1's Stefan. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

New vampire Elena will resemble the humble, yet secretive, Stefan we met back in season one of "The Vampire Diaries," the show's producer reveals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Jun 12

Greenville, KY

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Can't wait!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Exciteing! I hope they follow the books and get Elena to go all wierd then angelic then back human, and all the other stuff continueing to reveal the brothers pasts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Wesley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VIDEO: Paul Wesley Naked!!! Full Frontal NUDE! (Sep '12) Aug '15 Britney 6
News It's Desperate Times for Damon in This Extended... (Nov '13) Nov '13 VDFan 1
News 'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Damon Is Faced With A ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 silver18 1
News Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder talk The Vampir... (Mar '12) Aug '12 _Chartreuse_ 2
News The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season (Sep '11) Sep '11 bailout my duck 1
Paul Wesley nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jessica 1
News Amber Tamblyn goes home again as CBS' 'Russell ... (Jan '08) Feb '08 Alex 3
More from around the web