A Look at How the Media, Art Have She...

A Look at How the Media, Art Have Shed a Light on AIDS

There are 2 comments on the Tri State Observer story from Jun 28, 2006, titled A Look at How the Media, Art Have Shed a Light on AIDS. In it, Tri State Observer reports that:

In the 25 years since America's first AIDS cases were reported, the disease and the entertainment community have been inextricably linked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri State Observer.

Sukhmani

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2006
I think Freddie Mercury was a great Honorable Rockstar, but I had one question all my life before he died of AIDS or as we call it HIV positive, but I hope Freddie Finally has gotten peace in heaven.

Since: Jun 07

South Africa

#2 Jun 18, 2007
Yes he was a very generous person, i've been following his life, all mine. and i hope too that even after all that shit, he's happy now,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Michael Glaser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Starksy & Hutch' Star Wants To Reinvent The Se... (Feb '06) Aug '13 Boris Johnson 23
News TV's "Starsky" to fight drug charge in Ky. (Sep '12) Sep '12 Marsha Mellow 2
News TV's "Starsky" charged with drug possession in Ky. (May '12) May '12 Jane Gray 5
News 'Starsky & Hutch' Star Paul Michael Glaser Arre... (May '12) May '12 wtf 14
News i Paul Michael Glaser, with a Starky & Hutcha c... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Will Dockery 1
Paul Michael Glaser nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Raymundo 1
paul - who else (Feb '07) Jul '08 Diana 2
More from around the web