Tony Blackburn: 'Rihanna Is Better Th...

Tony Blackburn: 'Rihanna Is Better Than The Beatles'

There are 5 comments on the Ultimate-guitar.com story from May 2, 2012, titled Tony Blackburn: 'Rihanna Is Better Than The Beatles'. In it, Ultimate-guitar.com reports that:

Former Radio One DJ, Tony Blackburn has recently been quoted saying that he believes Rihanna is better than The Beatles .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ultimate-guitar.com.

Greg

Greece

#1 May 3, 2012
OK, say the next one.
Bruno Mumtaz

Bothell, WA

#2 May 3, 2012
Tony Blackbutt doesn't know what he's talking about. Rihanna is not anywhere close to being better than the Beatles. It's not like there is Rihanna mania going on. Only a fool would make a statement like that. Rihanna's music won't stand the test of time like the Beatles music has. Cirque Soliel won't do a special on her music like with Elvis and the Beatles. She is just another new singer on her way out already.
Ralph

Houston, TX

#3 May 3, 2012
Just found out that Tony Blackburn choked on his own vomit tonight, OUCH.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#4 May 4, 2012
Lol. You guys are amazing. If there was a common sense these statements would be overlooked and would not be posted there or anywhere.
Henry

Woodinville, WA

#5 May 4, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Just found out that Tony Blackburn choked on his own vomit tonight, OUCH.
Yah I think he had eaten a Bologna sandwich and it didn't agree with Tony Blackbutt so he tried to hurl it out and it choked his Burnbutt and he almost passed out.No more Bologna for Tony the phoney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul McCartney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome to Saint Bubba's Bar and Grill (Jan '09) Mar 14 Allan 10,870
News Lulu: Madonna and I recorded the worst Bond the... Feb '17 filip3ff 1
How Did Paul Get Blue Eyes???? (Jan '13) Dec '16 snodly 26
News Why "Revolver" still matters: The 50th annivers... (Aug '16) Sep '16 Beatles Drop On C... 2
News The eight Beatles films you probably haven't seen (Sep '16) Sep '16 Little monster 3
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs (Apr '16) Aug '16 sleepingboy 201
When I'm seventy four (Jun '16) Jun '16 Greg 1
More from around the web