Bubba the Saint

Renton, WA

#3127 Jun 19, 2009
Spanish Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the link ....Yes that's the ONE .I like the song. How's your evening ???
Yes the juke Beatles Box is nice. I have been listennig some Beatles and gypsys songs today, busy day and funny traffic on the roads as every friday.Andy's friend( my brother) from Houston is visiting us and I will take him out he wants to see Caracas night's life, lol.I smile I guess I will take him to a new place my sons told me is really great.I hope he enjoys it.
I am sure he will have a good time out on the town with you Lady Carmen you will have him dancing until he is dizzy I bet.Maybe he knows the cowboy dances if he is from Houston.Lol

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#3128 Jun 19, 2009
Spanish Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
TOUCHING.....Thank you Allan !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QXif3HvtpNgXX
May we all have Fun,fun,fun, till our insurance bill arrives, lol.
You have a way dear lady of making us smile.

I'm very blessed to post with cool people, God bless you very much.

Peas and Lettuce, lol.

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Since: Dec 08

Houston,Texas

#3129 Jun 20, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>
Peas and Lettuce, lol.
Good morning Good morning....Yes I got my own way to make you all laugh once in a while...

Jajaja I want to send you a special gift for tomorrow (lol) a Peas and Lettuce cake but I couldn't find one so ...lol...I hope you'll enjoy my on line gift dear Dad friend....

Have a wonderful Saturday !!!!

http://finechinagirl.com/2009/05/03/strawberr...
[warning: please don't eat until tomorrow]

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Houston,Texas

#3130 Jun 20, 2009
Bubba the Saint wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure he will have a good time out on the town with you Lady Carmen you will have him dancing until he is dizzy I bet.Maybe he knows the cowboy dances if he is from Houston.Lol
Hello mi santo good morning...Yes we have a very good time.. I asked him if he knew some Zydeco dancing , lol, not at all ..but he knows a little bit salsa.
He's a physician.My dad is not here so I will take him to the beach and to eat seafood tomorrow.He went with us to Macca's concert and yes he's from Houston.The boys went to pick him up to the hotel. I'm cooking for him a venezuelan breakfast...Hope he likes it...

Have a wonderful saturday and weekend !!!
Zack Zippy

United States

#3131 Jun 20, 2009
Spanish Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello mi santo good morning...Yes we have a very good time.. I asked him if he knew some Zydeco dancing , lol, not at all ..but he knows a little bit salsa.
He's a physician.My dad is not here so I will take him to the beach and to eat seafood tomorrow.He went with us to Macca's concert and yes he's from Houston.The boys went to pick him up to the hotel. I'm cooking for him a venezuelan breakfast...Hope he likes it...
Have a wonderful saturday and weekend !!!
Good morning Carmen or for you good afternoon.What is a typical Venezuelan breakfast? What did you fix for your Doctor friend? I bet it was great tasting I know you make everything home made quality yum.I answered for Bubba Santo because he is still having his coffee it's 10:30 A.M. here.For Zydeco dancing guys you have to go more South west than Texas all TO New Orleans in caging country yee hawww diggy liggy li diggy liggy lo Zydeco in the Bayou. lol
Zack Zippy

United States

#3132 Jun 20, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>
Peas and Lettuce, lol.
Good morning Allan I hope you had a pleasant evening at Joe Pool lake where Joe Cool hangs out.It sounds like a tranquil place in the midst of a big busy Texas city.I have never been to Dallas only Lubbock and Amarillo and small towns in the Texas redneck panhandle like Pampa where I was born and where Woodie Guthrie lived at one time I think. I hate that song Amarillo by morning or Hose Cuervo they played those songs in Amarillo till I got sick of them but those rednecks loved the heck out of them.Lol Dadburn it any way Yep.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#3133 Jun 20, 2009
Spanish Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Good morning....Yes I got my own way to make you all laugh once in a while...
Jajaja I want to send you a special gift for tomorrow (lol) a Peas and Lettuce cake but I couldn't find one so ...lol...I hope you'll enjoy my on line gift dear Dad friend....
Have a wonderful Saturday !!!!
http://finechinagirl.com/2009/05/03/strawberr...
[warning: please don't eat until tomorrow]
That cake looks so beautiful, I licked my computer screen till it's clouded, lol.
That recipe looks easy, but looks can be deceiving, lol.
Cheese cake is my favorite desert ever, I love strawberries on top of it, what a masterpiece.
Thanks for the cake, I will try and wait till Sunday,but I'm not promising, lol.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#3134 Jun 20, 2009
Zack Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Allan I hope you had a pleasant evening at Joe Pool lake where Joe Cool hangs out.It sounds like a tranquil place in the midst of a big busy Texas city.I have never been to Dallas only Lubbock and Amarillo and small towns in the Texas redneck panhandle like Pampa where I was born and where Woodie Guthrie lived at one time I think. I hate that song Amarillo by morning or Hose Cuervo they played those songs in Amarillo till I got sick of them but those rednecks loved the heck out of them.Lol Dadburn it any way Yep.
It was a bit warm last night and very packed,plus my friend couldn't make it, but the water was nice and wavy.
The sky was starry and cloudy,but no rain.
I had a nice buzz,listened to a lot of music, John Denver,PPM,Steppenwolf,Hendrix ,Three dog night,The Outlaws (70's rock band),the Zombies,and even some Dillards (hillbillies on Andy Griffith show), it was a musically diverse night.

Hope you're doing well my friend, nice to chat with you and Carmen.
Bubba the Saint

United States

#3135 Jun 20, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a bit warm last night and very packed,plus my friend couldn't make it, but the water was nice and wavy.
The sky was starry and cloudy,but no rain.
I had a nice buzz,listened to a lot of music, John Denver,PPM,Steppenwolf,Hendrix ,Three dog night,The Outlaws (70's rock band),the Zombies,and even some Dillards (hillbillies on Andy Griffith show), it was a musically diverse night.
Hope you're doing well my friend, nice to chat with you and Carmen.
I remember the Dillards wasn't That old man from Dukes of Hazzard Uncle Jesse one of them? The girl was a hillbilly chick that sang with the Dillards.Willard Dillard pickin and grinin yep now pass the White lightening Buford Dillard here comes Jethro with his banjo. Lol

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#3136 Jun 20, 2009
Bubba the Saint wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the Dillards wasn't That old man from Dukes of Hazzard Uncle Jesse one of them? The girl was a hillbilly chick that sang with the Dillards.Willard Dillard pickin and grinin yep now pass the White lightening Buford Dillard here comes Jethro with his banjo. Lol
On the show they were called the Darlings, but in real life they are thwe Dillards.
Denver Pyle played their dad on the t.v. show,but he didn't play with them in real life, but together they were funny with ol' Andy and Barney.
I have a cd that collects their best songs from 1963-1970, they were very Byrds influenced and in fact inspired a lot of country -rock bands of the 70's.
They recorded a couple of Beatle covers,Yesterday and I've just seen a face, not bad.
Chris Hillman played with them after he left the Byrds,but after 1970,the Dillards lost steam and members,but all four original members are still alive.
Doug and Rodney Dillard still perform quite often, Doug and Gene Clark had a band in the 70's called the Clark-Dillard experience,but Gene died a few years back.
I think I know too much about these guys,but it's because they are good.
Bubba the Saint

United States

#3137 Jun 20, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>
On the show they were called the Darlings, but in real life they are thwe Dillards.
Denver Pyle played their dad on the t.v. show,but he didn't play with them in real life, but together they were funny with ol' Andy and Barney.
I have a cd that collects their best songs from 1963-1970, they were very Byrds influenced and in fact inspired a lot of country -rock bands of the 70's.
They recorded a couple of Beatle covers,Yesterday and I've just seen a face, not bad.
Chris Hillman played with them after he left the Byrds,but after 1970,the Dillards lost steam and members,but all four original members are still alive.
Doug and Rodney Dillard still perform quite often, Doug and Gene Clark had a band in the 70's called the Clark-Dillard experience,but Gene died a few years back.
I think I know too much about these guys,but it's because they are good.
I think my brother had a Dillard album I have Souther Hillman and Furry .It is a good record country rock like Poco and Eagles.JD Souhter Chris Hillman [from Byrds] and Ritchie Furry from Poco they were good but only did about two albums.I think Hillman David Crosby and Roger Mcguin are the only three Byrds still alive now.
Bubba the Saint

United States

#3138 Jun 20, 2009
Ol Sheriff Andy Taylor liked that mighty fine guitar picking and the jug band with the hillbilly banjo.Barney and Thelma Lou dug it too.Dang good Mountain music Boy I be trying to tell ya Yep.Lol

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#3139 Jun 20, 2009
Bubba the Saint wrote:
<quoted text>I think my brother had a Dillard album I have Souther Hillman and Furry .It is a good record country rock like Poco and Eagles.JD Souhter Chris Hillman [from Byrds] and Ritchie Furry from Poco they were good but only did about two albums.I think Hillman David Crosby and Roger Mcguin are the only three Byrds still alive now.
The Byrds were a cool band,so many different players and fazes.
Yea those three are the only survivors, but I think Crosby and Mcguinn don't get along too well.
I liked Poco too,they were a cool little band.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#3140 Jun 20, 2009
Bubba the Saint wrote:
Ol Sheriff Andy Taylor liked that mighty fine guitar picking and the jug band with the hillbilly banjo.Barney and Thelma Lou dug it too.Dang good Mountain music Boy I be trying to tell ya Yep.Lol
Ever notice how ol' Barn liked to tap his feet when the guys were jamming.
Andy and Barney made such a great team,kinda like ol' Wally and Beaver.
They don't make shows like anymore........

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Houston,Texas

#3141 Jun 20, 2009
Zack Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Carmen or for you good afternoon.What is a typical Venezuelan breakfast? What did you fix for your Doctor friend? I bet it was great tasting I know you make everything home made quality yum.I answered for Bubba Santo because he is still having his coffee it's 10:30 A.M. here.For Zydeco dancing guys you have to go more South west than Texas all TO New Orleans in caging country yee hawww diggy liggy li diggy liggy lo Zydeco in the Bayou. lol
Well it's kind of late so good evening Jack .... I will just call you Jack at Bubba's as you call me Carmen ... I 'll explain to you another day about our wonderful venezuelan breakfast....I have to wake up early we're going to the beach all day ...About the Zydeco don't worry I prefer to continous with flamenco...My blood is half venezuelan and half spaniard and my heart has both melted specially tonight.

Have a nice sunday and thank you so much for your words!!!

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Houston,Texas

#3142 Jun 20, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>
That cake looks so beautiful, I licked my computer screen till it's clouded, lol.
That recipe looks easy, but looks can be deceiving, lol.
Cheese cake is my favorite desert ever, I love strawberries on top of it, what a masterpiece.
Thanks for the cake, I will try and wait till Sunday,but I'm not promising, lol.
It's already sunday....You have a very special Father's Day Allan....
I'm glad you like the cake , it's my favorite too.The recipe is easy but I really prefer to buy it and you have excellent ones in USA.I never leave your country without trying it.

Good night and thanks !!!!

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#3143 Jun 21, 2009
Spanish Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already sunday....You have a very special Father's Day Allan....
I'm glad you like the cake , it's my favorite too.The recipe is easy but I really prefer to buy it and you have excellent ones in USA.I never leave your country without trying it.
Good night and thanks !!!!
Thank you and happy Sunday.
I'm off to work for a few hours.......

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Houston,Texas

#3144 Jun 21, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and happy Sunday.
I'm off to work for a few hours.......
Here you go my friend.....[father & son]

&fe ature=PlayList&p=8E603ADAF 66EF2C6&playnext=1&pla ynext_from=PL&index=11

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#3145 Jun 21, 2009
Spanish Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go my friend.....[father & son]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gBOUHhIFDN8XX&feature=Pla yList&p=8E603ADAF66EF2C6 &playnext=1&playnext_f rom=PL&index=11
Thank you for a beautiful video,it's my favorite John Denver song of all time, but of course you knew that.
You have a way of brightening our day,you post kind posts,videos and all kinds of nice things.
Thank you for all the kind well wishes for Father's day, me and Andy ate a burger together and some chocolate, a perfect combination.
I always thought PPM's Wedding song sort of copies John's Rhymes and Reasons, or maybe it just compliments it.

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Houston,Texas

#3146 Jun 21, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for a beautiful video,it's my favorite John Denver song of all time, but of course you knew that.
You have a way of brightening our day,you post kind posts,videos and all kinds of nice things.
Thank you for all the kind well wishes for Father's day, me and Andy ate a burger together and some chocolate, a perfect combination.
I always thought PPM's Wedding song sort of copies John's Rhymes and Reasons, or maybe it just compliments it.
Happy dad ....I'm glad you had a nice time eating with Andy..What about the diet ?? LOL..Thank you to you too..You know maybe because we did not meet in this forum we were lucky to share John Denver's music before.Now that you mention Rhymes and Reasons is a nice song for a wedding of course when people like Denver as you and me[that's what you meaned ??].We are still at the beach..Everyone is taking a "SIESTA" lol...
If you want to know me more if you were here my friend I had bought something for you.. Anyone can't buy you [friend] but just something to remember..I'm a woman of details just small but special details .I don't think we need to have a lot of money to please someone...Sometimes just to make a cake for a friend in instead of buying it "IT MAKES MORE SENSE". I remember the red roses you gave to me in a link...Than's was sweet ..I will have a year posting with you all...amazing..time goes so fast....

I found this song today ...Don't know if you have heard it before..It's very touching...For me it is the first time I hear it...Have a nice evening Allan !! Btw...what happened to your avatar and the nice word smile ??? lol.

"They were flying for me " John Denver
[it's about the challenger disaster 1986]

&NR =1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul McCartney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heather Mills: Most kids don't know who Paul Mc... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Kanye West tops Glastonbury bill Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Sir Paul McCartney gets back to live gigs Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Paul McCartney Scores First Top Five Hit in 31 ... Feb '15 An NFL Fan 15
News Julian Lennon explains Beatles tribute absence (Feb '14) Feb '15 Greg 16
News Beatlemania returns to Halton Hills Jan '15 spending at Library 3
News Beatle joins Coachella lineup (Feb '09) Jan '15 JTristesse 6
More from around the web