Turning history on its side

There are 18 comments on the Dec 21, 2011, The Age story titled Turning history on its side. In it, The Age reports that:

SIR Paul McCartney recently asked John Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, if she would agree to change the writing credits from the customary ''Lennon-McCartney'' to ''McCartney-Lennon'' for a Beatles song.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Dec 21, 2011
Paul McCartney was so jealous of John Lennon that is why he wanted the credits of McCartney first. He is a louse because John Lennon was murdered and instead of respecting their agreement because John is not here to speak he wants to do something underhanded as that. I have no respect for this creep. I mean when John Lennon died and he was interviewed that day he did not shed a tear and had a pompous attitude that he was working on a song. How heartless can you be! Also, he had some nerve to get married on John Lennon birthday and announce that is why he married on that day then broke into a tribute for John. What took you so long to feel bad about John's death?
Burma Benzoid

Everett, WA

#2 Dec 21, 2011
Jane wrote:
Paul McCartney was so jealous of John Lennon that is why he wanted the credits of McCartney first. He is a louse because John Lennon was murdered and instead of respecting their agreement because John is not here to speak he wants to do something underhanded as that. I have no respect for this creep. I mean when John Lennon died and he was interviewed that day he did not shed a tear and had a pompous attitude that he was working on a song. How heartless can you be! Also, he had some nerve to get married on John Lennon birthday and announce that is why he married on that day then broke into a tribute for John. What took you so long to feel bad about John's death?
Saul McCafnery was so jealous of Joan Lemmon that is why he wanted crickets first.He is loose because Joan Lemmon was mudded and instead of neglecting their agreement because Joan is not where to streak he wants to do something unhanded as that.I have neglect for this Slept head.I mean when Joan cried and he was interveiwed that day he did not spill a beer.How artless can you be?Also,he had some curve to get hurried on Joan Lemmon's birthday and announce that is why they broke into to distribute for Joan.What took you so wrong to feel mad about Joan's breath?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 21, 2011
Jane wrote:
Paul McCartney was so jealous of John Lennon that is why he wanted the credits of McCartney first. He is a louse because John Lennon was murdered and instead of respecting their agreement because John is not here to speak he wants to do something underhanded as that. I have no respect for this creep. I mean when John Lennon died and he was interviewed that day he did not shed a tear and had a pompous attitude that he was working on a song. How heartless can you be! Also, he had some nerve to get married on John Lennon birthday and announce that is why he married on that day then broke into a tribute for John. What took you so long to feel bad about John's death?
Coleen wasso jealous of Yoko that she made up and idiotic story about being his daughter,but Coleen has a p#nis, how can that be ol' Jane, tel me,tell me,la la.
Bubba

Everett, WA

#4 Dec 21, 2011
archie coates wrote:
<quoted text>Coleen wasso jealous of Yoko that she made up and idiotic story about being his daughter,but Coleen has a p#nis, how can that be ol' Jane, tel me,tell me,la la.
Well let's see Jane Coleen is a mystery child living in the bronx and looks like Michael Jackson with a nose like Ringo and wears combat boots with a stretched out glove on her head.She is the Glove child running amuck and claims that the Jacksons hid her until now.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#5 Dec 21, 2011
Bubba is a fool that will never learn. You're gonna grow up real soon when the truth comes and you realize such stories are real.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#6 Dec 21, 2011
Do you think all these rock groups are reuniting for no reason? Your mind is dense.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Dec 21, 2011
Jane wrote:
Bubba is a fool that will never learn. You're gonna grow up real soon when the truth comes and you realize such stories are real.
Reporting this attack to Topix.

“Still Standing on my knees”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#8 Dec 23, 2011
Jane wrote:
Do you think all these rock groups are reuniting for no reason? Your mind is dense.
Maybe they just feel like getting back together, ever think about that ?
You are so dense Coleen, please get a life or get back on the meds.
John

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Dec 23, 2011
desmond and molly wrote:
<quoted text>Reporting this attack to Topix.
Hardly seems worth the effort. Wasn't much of an attack as insults go.

PS, there are no "E's" in cemetery.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Dec 23, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly seems worth the effort. Wasn't much of an attack as insults go.
PS, there are no "E's" in cemetery.
Thanks for the spelling test girl, I was well aware.
Guess it sucks not being able to post on Bubba's eh ?
Ha ha ha.

“I'm one of the good guys ”

Since: Apr 10

Topix Central

#11 Dec 23, 2011
desmond and molly wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the spelling test girl, I was well aware.
Guess it sucks not being able to post on Bubba's eh ?
Ha ha ha.
Leave Fischer alone, only we can taunt her.
Play nice Desmond.
Seriously, be respectful.

“I'm one of the good guys ”

Since: Apr 10

Topix Central

#12 Dec 23, 2011

“Still Standing on my knees”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#13 Dec 23, 2011
desmond and molly wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the spelling test girl, I was well aware.
Guess it sucks not being able to post on Bubba's eh ?
Ha ha ha.
That is so uncalled for.
Where is respect ?

“Still Standing on my knees”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#14 Dec 23, 2011
lightswitch1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Fischer alone, only we can taunt her.
Play nice Desmond.
Seriously, be respectful.
You are supposed to be an example of posting nice, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#15 Dec 24, 2011
These Rock groups are reuniting for John Lennon. Get it through your dense heads! Lennon, Lennon, Lennon. Soon parties will be global for John Lennon the Father of Rock n' Roll!!!!!!!!!!111

“Still Standing on my knees”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#17 Dec 24, 2011
Jane wrote:
These Rock groups are reuniting for John Lennon. Get it through your dense heads! Lennon, Lennon, Lennon. Soon parties will be global for John Lennon the Father of Rock n' Roll!!!!!!!!!!111
Really ?
Chet Bretley

Snohomish, WA

#18 Dec 31, 2011
Jane wrote:
These Rock groups are reuniting for John Lennon. Get it through your dense heads! Lennon, Lennon, Lennon. Soon parties will be global for John Lennon the Father of Rock n' Roll!!!!!!!!!!111
These Mock groups are recruting for Juan Leon.Get it through your Dead Heads.Leon,Leon,Leon.Soon pastries will be gobled for Jaun Leon the father of Mock n'Soul!!!!!!!
Bret Chetley

Snohomish, WA

#19 Dec 31, 2011
Jane wrote:
Bubba is a fool that will never learn. You're gonna grow up real soon when the truth comes and you realize such stories are real.
Jane is the biggest fool on topix.Your going to throw up real soon when the truth comes and you realize such stories are made up and aren't real.Now fisheyed fool put that stretched out Glove back on your head and get out on the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul McCartney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome to Saint Bubba's Bar and Grill (Jan '09) Apr 16 -Lily- 10,835
News Heather Mills: Most kids don't know who Paul Mc... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Kanye West tops Glastonbury bill Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Sir Paul McCartney gets back to live gigs Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Paul McCartney Scores First Top Five Hit in 31 ... Feb '15 An NFL Fan 15
News Julian Lennon explains Beatles tribute absence (Feb '14) Feb '15 Greg 16
News Beatlemania returns to Halton Hills Jan '15 spending at Library 3
More from around the web