Sir Paul McCartney honoured at the NM...

Sir Paul McCartney honoured at the NME Awards in London and admits he has 'No idea how I do it'

There are 8 comments on the IcNetwork story from Feb 27, 2014, titled Sir Paul McCartney honoured at the NME Awards in London and admits he has 'No idea how I do it'. In it, IcNetwork reports that:

Gareth Williams, 47, the deputy head of Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf in Cardiff, has already pleaded guilty to three charges of voyeurism in a house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IcNetwork.

Greg

Athens, Greece

#1 Feb 27, 2014
The fact is that he still keeps the world busy over him and with a good reason. Having an idea or not over how he is does it, what matters is that he writes GOOD SONGS. He will be receiving more awards as well in the years to come. Be sure about it. You can be as malevolent as you can, now.
Chris

Waterford, MI

#3 Feb 27, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>
The Beatles were crap.
I wish McCartney had died of cancer like his wife Linda, and George Harrison.
Aww sounds like someone is jealous. The Beatles are the greatest band ever, & Paul McCartney is one of the greatest songwriters ever. You might as well get used to it, because it will be a long long time before anybody dethrones them. FYI wishing death on someone is not cool.
Chris

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>
The Beatles' music was garbage, like all 60s music.
Mark Chapman is a hero.
Let me guess, you're a rap fan, or should I say a crap fan. Since you obviously don't know what good music is, you probably like all the garbage, the music industry churns out these days. BTW Mark Chapman can rot in Hell.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#7 Feb 27, 2014
ZZZZ.One day he'll run out of hair dye and not be able to hide his:turkey neck.Who cares if he blew a blunt back in the 60's.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#9 Feb 28, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
ZZZZ.One day he'll run out of hair dye and not be able to hide his:turkey neck.Who cares if he blew a blunt back in the 60's.
We do.
Chris

Lansing, MI

#10 Feb 28, 2014
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>We do.
Right on Greg, millions of people, around the world, care about Paul & Ringo. But, these fools will never understand that.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#12 Mar 1, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Right on Greg, millions of people, around the world, care about Paul & Ringo. But, these fools will never understand that.
Yeah, I don't care about the opinion of others if something makes me happy. Imagine that you are dating a woman you like, you will not ask your friends:"Guys, do you like her? Should I date this woman?". Pathetic, don't you think? As far as MDC is concerned, if the authorities release him, I got a feeling that many will be making plans how to deal with him, for sure. I'm a Christian however just like you, and I think that HE knows what to do with everybody. The best he can do is penance. if he hasn't done it already in jail, I mean. Music business has to keep the ball rolling, many money are connected with it. The fact is that today's music is full of vapid songs, I agree with you. And I am sure that everyone who appreciates good music, will agree. The Beatles, The Beach Boys and those great artists of the fifties and the sixties along with some of the later decades knew how to make good albums.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 4, 2014
He's like the 'boy next door'
nice enough for everyone, yet with a cool edge

he gets on my tits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul McCartney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beatles and Elvis Presley's Bel Air meeting rec... Sun Sterkfontein Swar... 1
The breakup song for couples Jul 16 Stacey 1
News McCartney says he's given up pot now that he's ... Jul 14 FiendishThingy 3
How Did Paul Get Blue Eyes???? (Jan '13) Jun '15 Andre10101 15
News jackson (Dec '14) May '15 San Antonio Rose 2
News Paul McCartney Debuts The Beatles Song In Japan Apr '15 WOMDRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 5
Welcome to Saint Bubba's Bar and Grill (Jan '09) Apr '15 -Lily- 10,833
More from around the web