Spence is 'an inspiration,' says former PM Paul Martin

Jan 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Calgary Herald

Former Liberal prime minister Paul Martin, who visited Spence in her teepee on Victoria Island Saturday, told CTV's Question Period that the hunger-striking Attawapiskat chief is "an inspiration to all Canadians." "It was a very good meeting," Martin told CTV in an interview on Victoria Island that was released Sunday, "she really is an ... (more)

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2013
Fog Ducker

Courtenay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

An inspiration? She is a thief and a fraud and is responsible for most of the misery in her village.Oh wait a minute........that makes her a perfect Liberal.
Brad

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Don't feed the bears.
Don't feed the bums.
Don't feed the Indians.

Mooch No More!
Chief Spends The Money

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/attawapiskat-aud...

She is an inspiration to thieves and con-artists everywhere.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

No surprise Martin is backing Spence, birds of a feather those two are.
I guess Martin missed the latest CBC findings, which are surprising considering how bloody partisan the CBC is.

And a protip for Martin:when one is on a hunger strike, fish soup and moose stew actually counts as food.

Gee, maybe I can get a meeting with the PM if a I go on a Coca-Cola and Rice Krispies hunger strike.
No milk for the cereal though, otherwise it wouldn't be a real hunger strike LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••