Bush honors B.B. King, Patti Austin

Bush honors B.B. King, Patti Austin

There are 2 comments on the MSNBC story from Jun 26, 2006, titled Bush honors B.B. King, Patti Austin. In it, MSNBC reports that:

President Bush honored the nation's black musicians on Monday at a White House "Black Music Month" ceremony that featured performances from blues master B.B. King, singer Patti Austin and trumpeter Irvin ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

bravery

Bunnlevel, NC

#1 Jun 26, 2006
No doubt B.B King still got that sting!! He should be honored right along with the other outstanding black performers that will share the thrill of being shined on. This person knows what heart and soul was poured out over the years. I'm not going to try to take anything away from what is good, however I wonder if our president would still extend the honor if one or more of these wonderful entertainers were homosexual?
nissi

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 5, 2007
How could you possibly know anything about these honorees sexuality? Not that I'm professing to know but, come on now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patti Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patti Austin on CNBC Titans Tonight! (Jul '11) Jul '11 Quincy Jones Fan 1
patti austin fan (Dec '05) Apr '11 See_Patti_Perform 13
News Patti Austin sings songs of Ella in Miami (Feb '09) Feb '09 LDD 1
News The Capital Jazz Sup... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Faith 1
New Music (Sep '07) Sep '07 rythemgrl 1
News Patti Austin Not Chasing the Mainstream (Jun '07) Jun '07 chipper 3
Your brother Doni 's son (Jun '07) Jun '07 David Joseph 3
More from around the web