Trying to get CD with "Any Other Fool...

Trying to get CD with "Any Other Fool" on it

Posted in the Patti Austin Forum

Joel

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2006
Been trying for last couple of years to get CD with Sadao Watanabe/Patti Austin hit "Any Other Fool" on it (Album was "Front Seat"). Every time I try to order it, company sends me a different album. Anyone know how I can get it?
susan

Phenix City, AL

#2 Aug 2, 2006
Joel wrote:
Been trying for last couple of years to get CD with Sadao Watanabe/Patti Austin hit "Any Other Fool" on it (Album was "Front Seat"). Every time I try to order it, company sends me a different album. Anyone know how I can get it?
joel go to www.gemm.com they have the 45 and many sellers to choose. good company.
Joel

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2006
susan wrote:
<quoted text>joel go to www.gemm.com they have the 45 and many sellers to choose. good company.
thanks for info, but I don't have a 45 record player. Need cd or tape
susan

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2007
Hi Joel' Are you still looking for any other fool. If you are I have good news. go to amazon.com select music type sadao watanaba you'll find the cd for only 5.22 great song. cheers.
nissi

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 5, 2007
I found mine on half.com .
Joel wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patti Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patti Austin on CNBC Titans Tonight! (Jul '11) Jul '11 Quincy Jones Fan 1
patti austin fan (Dec '05) Apr '11 See_Patti_Perform 13
News Patti Austin sings songs of Ella in Miami (Feb '09) Feb '09 LDD 1
News The Capital Jazz Sup... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Faith 1
New Music (Sep '07) Sep '07 rythemgrl 1
News Patti Austin Not Chasing the Mainstream (Jun '07) Jun '07 chipper 3
Your brother Doni 's son (Jun '07) Jun '07 David Joseph 3
More from around the web