Phantom Of The Opera

Phantom Of The Opera

There are 7 comments on the Dvdverdict.com story from Jun 19, 2006, titled Phantom Of The Opera. In it, Dvdverdict.com reports that:

Our reviews of The Hammer Horror Series and Phantom Of The Opera are also available.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dvdverdict.com.

I love emmy rossum

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Aug 5, 2006
Emmy Rossum was beautiful in this movie.I also love this movie.
Tiffygurl

Decatur, AL

#2 Dec 20, 2006
I love emmy rossum wrote:
Emmy Rossum was beautiful in this movie.I also love this movie.
You are so right! She has the prettiest smile I have ever seen and she DOES have a wonderful voice.
potofan

Kemp, TX

#3 Aug 9, 2007
I LOVE POTO IT'S THE BEST MOVIE AND I LOVE GERRY!
potofan

Livingston, TX

#4 Aug 13, 2007
EMMY HAS A NEW CD COMING OUT!!!!! IN 2 MONTHS! GO TO YOUTUBE AND IT HAS HER NEW SONG SLOW ME DOWN IT'S REALLY GOOD!!!

Pod

“I created the sound of madness”

Since: Nov 07

The back of a black van.

#5 Dec 1, 2007
Antonella

Aosta, Italy

#6 Apr 8, 2008
This film is very beautiful and dramatic p.s gerry butler i love u!!!
giry

São José Dos Campos, Brazil

#7 Apr 30, 2008
The Phantom of the Opera will last forever... Gerry is great in this movie... Unforgettable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Conjuring is one hell of a scary film and h... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ed and Lorraine W... 1
News A Paranormal Investigation Is Revisited in Horr... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ed and Lorraine W... 1
Patrick Wilson - nude! (Mar '13) Mar '13 Yvette 1
Patrick Wilson nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Romeo 1
News Movie on DVD Review: Insidious (Jul '11) Jul '11 Robert Paulsen 1
News Another dark superhero comes to big screen (May '09) May '09 andries price 1
News While watching all those Watchmen, keep an eye ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Immigration Contr... 8
More from around the web