Patrick Swayze Not on Deathbed Yet - ...

Patrick Swayze Not on Deathbed Yet - Actor claims tabloid repor...

There are 31 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Dec 2, 2008, titled Patrick Swayze Not on Deathbed Yet - Actor claims tabloid repor.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Patrick Swayze wants to reiterate that he's still not about to knock on death's door anytime soon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Positive

Hamilton, OH

#21 Aug 18, 2009
I feel bad for you "Sorry". What a sad way to live life. You must have had a rough childhood.
Lorial D

United States

#22 Aug 20, 2009
I'm a two time cancer survivor and yes I do believe in miracles. Through the power of prayers I believe anything is possible. You and your family will always be in our prayers!!
Sonya

Bossier City, LA

#23 Aug 20, 2009
Patrick and family are always in my thoughts and prayers. He is one of a kind. I salute him for keeping the faith and fighting for all he's worth. Miracles DO happen.
Aaron R

Decatur, IL

#24 Aug 21, 2009
Sure miracles happen. After all, Bush got voted into office not just once, but twice!
RIP Dad

AOL

#25 Aug 22, 2009
I lost my Dad a year ago to this cancer. He had two long tortuous months to live when we found out he had this cancer. My life is forever changed and I cry my eyes out every day. I just wish everyone would be given the option of the cyberknife therapy. Patrick is very lucky to have had options to give him some extra time. I really hope Patrick is the person who will give this cancer the attention it needs through Congress. No family should have to watch a family member waste away to nothing and not be able to do anything about it. Please Patrick keep fighting. You give sooo many the hope that someday there will be a cure for this cancer.
QUENTIN TARINTINO SKS DCK

Nanticoke, PA

#26 Aug 22, 2009
please, patrick, die soon...you're taking up too much tabloid space.
Della

Kalispell, MT

#27 Aug 22, 2009
You know everybody is aware that this is a deadly disease and for you to post a comment like you did is ludicrous, I pray that you or someone you know never has to go thru a death from cancer because they sure will not get any help or sympathy from you.
QUENTIN TARINTINO SKS DCK

Nanticoke, PA

#28 Aug 22, 2009
Della wrote:
You know everybody is aware that this is a deadly disease and for you to post a comment like you did is ludicrous, I pray that you or someone you know never has to go thru a death from cancer because they sure will not get any help or sympathy from you.
patrick swayze screwed up his own life, with lots of cigarettes and booze...and besides, he's rich; i save my sympathy for the non-celebs who don't even have health care.
australia

Australia

#29 Sep 8, 2009
QUENTIN TARINTINO SKS DCK wrote:
please, patrick, die soon...you're taking up too much tabloid space.
Wow you certainly wrote the book on moron
Scott

Albany, NY

#30 Sep 12, 2009
as of 9/10/09 I am a 1 and a half year survivor of Pancreatic Cancer. "Survivor"
spirit 4ever

Glendale Heights, IL

#31 Sep 12, 2009
I'm sure God will have his spirit in a wonderful place, whenever that will be. If ya think it's the end, don't. It's not. There are billions of galaxy's to explore. Be good, do good. Don't put faith on a shelf. It is your most prized possesion :)

We luv 4 Patrick, you rock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Swayze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick swayze is gay (Sep '06) Jul 15 galvar2011 354
News Revealed: Up to 60 per cent of grieving people ... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News ABC Casts Colt Prattes to Lead Dirty Dancing Re... Feb '16 Never Heard Of Him 1
Patrick Swayze Is Not, Was Not, and Never Will ... (Feb '12) Dec '15 JSabo 2
Patrick swayze (Nov '15) Nov '15 Grace 2
News Send Your Messages To Patrick Swayze (Mar '08) Dec '14 Janet McCain 420
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Dec '14 dirty dancing 13
More from around the web