Patrick Swayze documentaries?

Patrick Swayze documentaries?

Posted in the Patrick Swayze Forum

Kln, Germany

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Hi guys,

Im looking for documentaries or features about Patrick Swayze (and his wife Lisa Niemi). Anything would be fine, either a full feature documentary, or a major segment in a show about him - heck even a documentary on any dvd of his movie would be fine.

Do you guys know, where I could find something like that? It`s fine if it already aired - Id just ask the network for a copy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Swayze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Swayze Is Not, Was Not, and Never Will ... (Feb '12) Feb 27 Michelleena 4
Patrick swayze is gay (Sep '06) Feb 27 Michelleena 361
Patrick Swayze is NOT gay!!! (Aug '08) Dec '17 gabimia 2
News Swayze surprises YouTube Dirty Dancing Brits on TV (Nov '07) Jun '17 Freddy the Fright... 3
News Patrick Swayzw Dead at Age 57, September 14, 2009 (Sep '09) Apr '17 Inflatable Wife 5
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Feb '17 Dirty Trolling 17
News Is Johnny Castle Thinking About 'Dirty Dancing'... (Aug '08) Aug '16 Freddy the Fright... 2