Actor Patrick Swayze shares good time...

Actor Patrick Swayze shares good times, and bad, in new memoir 'Time of My Life'

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Actor Patrick Swayze shares good times, and bad, in new memoir 'Time of My Life'. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Patrick Swayze, the star of 'Dirty Dancing' who died last week, says in his memoir, 'The Time of My Life,' that he knew something was terribly wrong with his health during a holiday celebration in Aspen in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Taylor

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 23, 2009
Dear Mrs. Swayze,
I know that this is a very trying and awful time for you right now and it will take awhile for everything to sink in and get used to. I know because I lost my husband of 31 years about a year and a half ago. We had 3 children and 4 grand children. Now, it just feels like alone, lonely, sad, regretable, and on and on. It's the old saying if I could've, would've, should've. Anyway you don't know me but I would be happy to talk to you if you ever need an ear or a shoulder. Things will get better with time. Some times it feels like a blink of an eye and other times it feels like everything is going in slow motion and it takes forever. I'm truely sorry for your loss, I think your husband was a great man and you should be very proud that you were his wife. Sincerely, Rena PS Treasure all your pictures and movies and any taped picts of Patrick they will be precious, when you're not grieving so badly. They will warm your heart forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Swayze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Swayze Is Not, Was Not, and Never Will ... (Feb '12) Jul '17 Freddy the Fright... 3
News Swayze surprises YouTube Dirty Dancing Brits on TV (Nov '07) Jun '17 Freddy the Fright... 3
News Patrick Swayzw Dead at Age 57, September 14, 2009 (Sep '09) Apr '17 Inflatable Wife 5
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Feb '17 Dirty Trolling 17
Patrick swayze is gay (Sep '06) Jan '17 Jay34 360
News Is Johnny Castle Thinking About 'Dirty Dancing'... (Aug '08) Aug '16 Freddy the Fright... 2
News Revealed: Up to 60 per cent of grieving people ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web