Phoenix, abused German shepherd found...

Phoenix, abused German shepherd found in Downey, finds new home

There are 10 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Oct 6, 2010, titled Phoenix, abused German shepherd found in Downey, finds new home. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Phoenix's physical scars from his traumatic and violent past as a bait dog in a dog-fighting group will never heal, but his emotional wounds have been soothed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

glenn in LB

AOL

#1 Oct 6, 2010
God bless you guys for giving this special soul a safe and loving future, I hope you are paid back 10 fold for the selfless, loving thing your doing for this beautiful dog.
doglover2

Victorville, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2010
If they could only find the heartless person who abused this poor dog and do to him what he has done to Pheonix maybe people would think twice about abusing an innocent animal.
kbe

Redondo Beach, CA

#3 Oct 6, 2010
He is beautiful - those eyes are incredible. Thank you for taking him, taking care of him and giving him a loving and stable home.
Downtown Carolyn

Redondo Beach, CA

#4 Oct 6, 2010
I'm so glad this sweet dog has found a loving home.
Red Neck Billy Joe

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#5 Oct 7, 2010
This is another reason why AZ want ilegals out of the state. Mexicans practice dog fighting every where in our country.
LBC Resident

Arcadia, CA

#7 Oct 7, 2010
Kudos to the couple who adopted Dalton. He is a beautiful dog and I hope he has a happy, healthy and long life ahead of him.
I am glad to hear

Long Beach, CA

#8 Oct 7, 2010
he found a good home! he will provide you guys with years of happiness, I know my pet has! Take good care of him, he deserves it.
Juan el mexican chingon

Huntington Beach, CA

#9 Oct 8, 2010
Thank you guys. He brings a lot of happiness.
FuqAll

Monterey Park, CA

#10 Oct 9, 2010
Please save our animals but to hell with our homeless and starving people who are beat down, robbed and raped daily.
Debbie

Honolulu, HI

#11 Oct 11, 2010
Yeah, this makes me happy...Thank you to everyone involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Swayze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Swayze Is Not, Was Not, and Never Will ... (Feb '12) Jul '17 Freddy the Fright... 3
News Swayze surprises YouTube Dirty Dancing Brits on TV (Nov '07) Jun '17 Freddy the Fright... 3
News Patrick Swayzw Dead at Age 57, September 14, 2009 (Sep '09) Apr '17 Inflatable Wife 5
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Feb '17 Dirty Trolling 17
Patrick swayze is gay (Sep '06) Jan '17 Jay34 360
News Is Johnny Castle Thinking About 'Dirty Dancing'... (Aug '08) Aug '16 Freddy the Fright... 2
News Revealed: Up to 60 per cent of grieving people ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web