Kenny Ortega to Direct "Dirty Dancing...

Kenny Ortega to Direct "Dirty Dancing" Remake

There are 8 comments on the www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com story from Aug 9, 2011, titled Kenny Ortega to Direct "Dirty Dancing" Remake. In it, www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com reports that:

Can anyone forget the 1987 epic dance film that made Patrick Swayze an immortal dance icon? So therefore it's very exciting news to hear there is going to be a remake and Ortega who choreographed and invented the grinding style of " Dirty Dancing " which made the original a cult classic, will be a part of the remake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com.

Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#1 Aug 9, 2011
Today's Hollywood remakes are have very little in common with the originals and NEVER compare.

Remakes today are primarily made for the kiddies, who go to see anything Hollywood puts on the screen.

The actors are swishy, shallow, and unconvincing.
wasburg steve

Butler, PA

#2 Aug 9, 2011
But Remember...Nobody puts Baby in a corner... One of the worst lines ever
Hot Karl

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2011
He better not put baby in the corner
true

Crozet, VA

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Is he legal?
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#6 Aug 10, 2011
"Remakes" underscores the idea that people today would rather copy someone else's work than actually attempt to create something new.

Reminds me of men who would rather date their friend's girlfriend, than to go out and risk creating their own happy relationship.
true

Crozet, VA

#7 Aug 10, 2011
Eleanor wrote:
"Remakes" underscores the idea that people today would rather copy someone else's work than actually attempt to create something new.
Reminds me of men who would rather date their friend's girlfriend, than to go out and risk creating their own happy relationship.
You just discibed a loser in my eyes

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Aug 10, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
You just discibed a loser in my eyes
Second hand girlfriends aren't too bad once you get past the used part.

And, just FYI, the word is "described."
hey

Stoney Creek, Canada

#9 Aug 10, 2011
Chinese should 'remake' this movie. Nobody does it better than them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Swayze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick swayze is gay (Sep '06) May '16 Swayze 353
News Revealed: Up to 60 per cent of grieving people ... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News ABC Casts Colt Prattes to Lead Dirty Dancing Re... Feb '16 Never Heard Of Him 1
Patrick Swayze Is Not, Was Not, and Never Will ... (Feb '12) Dec '15 JSabo 2
Patrick swayze (Nov '15) Nov '15 Grace 2
News Send Your Messages To Patrick Swayze (Mar '08) Dec '14 Janet McCain 420
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Dec '14 dirty dancing 13
More from around the web