New 'Dawn' emerging in 2010

New 'Dawn' emerging in 2010

There are 53 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Jan 10, 2010, titled New 'Dawn' emerging in 2010. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

I enjoy keeping up with all the new Hollywood film releases. It helps me plan my 2010 entertainment needs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I got it back!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#42 Jan 19, 2010
Ellen Wedum wrote:
PF, the rights have still been lost. You say since 1981. Reagan was president then.
And you SPECIFICALLY listed this as a right that was lost as a result of 9/11...
No Knock (and I cannot find yet when they were FIRST USED) have been around a looong time.. They are not any more strict now than before 9/11 and have been challenged in the SCOTUS several times, without success... ONLY a judge can issue one... And they have NOTHING to do with a current sittiung President or the political party that is in power....

So...

Looks like we need a better example.. But I am willing to entertain ANY example of a RIGHT I have lost since 9/11 that I did have before.... Remember, that is the crux of this discussion.. It was claimed that I have PERSONALLY lost a right since 9/11...
Please provide me with proof, or admit otherwise..

Thank you
Lowglow

Lone Jack, MO

#43 Jan 19, 2010
I went to watch Avatar with a friend of mine still uniform after he got off Duty, I was terrified for him, because I thought someone would surely want to kill him after the movie, after all the Movie did portray our Military People as being evil Murderers, thats deserve to be killed.
Ron Jeske wrote:
Watching some of the promotions of movies coming to theaters is less than appealing. There is enough violence in the thirty seconds of promo to last most movies a week. Another form of escapism? Maybe so.
mssl

Davenport, WA

#44 Jan 21, 2010
Check out "Sneak and Peek", it's definitely part of the PA and has been used.

http://www.infowars.com/patriot-act-sneak-and...

So there is the example you asked for...
mssl

Davenport, WA

#45 Jan 21, 2010
Now Part II. Brandon Mayfield sued and won 2 million dollars due to "his legal challenge to the constitutionality of the USA Patriot Act anti-terrorism law, which was used to obtain his personal records while he was under investigation."

Those were your tax dollars by the way. I knew you would probably quibble over the details of my previous post, so perhaps you'd like to try and discount that two million of our tax dollars were paid to an an innocent man in a law suit over PA activity.

I'm waiting to hear what reason you might have to discount this reality...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Location hidden

#46 Jan 21, 2010
mssl wrote:
Check out "Sneak and Peek", it's definitely part of the PA and has been used.
http://www.infowars.com/patriot-act-sneak-and...
So there is the example you asked for...
Wrong AGAIN..

YOu SPECIFICALLY said the Patriot Act cost ME rights..
Well, as a NON-DRUG DEALER, this doesn't apply to ME either.. So I have not lost rights here. It seems that the Provisions of teh PA were improoperly applied to other ILLEGAL activities, and it was properly challenged...??

This applies to me how??
Are you calling me a DRUG DEALER now?

Location hidden

#47 Jan 21, 2010
mssl wrote:
Now Part II. Brandon Mayfield sued and won 2 million dollars due to "his legal challenge to the constitutionality of the USA Patriot Act anti-terrorism law, which was used to obtain his personal records while he was under investigation."
Those were your tax dollars by the way. I knew you would probably quibble over the details of my previous post, so perhaps you'd like to try and discount that two million of our tax dollars were paid to an an innocent man in a law suit over PA activity.
I'm waiting to hear what reason you might have to discount this reality...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
SO after a WHOLE week, and watching me completely tear appart Ellen's examples, THIS is the BEST you could do..
You site where it was a "BUNGLED" fingerprint error that led to the wrongfull imprisionment of this person, and try to paint that as an example of RIGHTS I have lost under it??
And just HOW many cases are overturned for poor forensics work???
How many investigations are bungled??
This example is a DIRECT result of poor detective work, and NOTHING to do with the partiot act other than it involved a suspected terrorist act!??

WOW, is this a LAME example! I expected Soooooo much more after a whole week!!!! LOL

But I can see where you are going... Keep bringing up EVERY case of poor police behavior/forensics to prove that the patriot act cost me 1 lost RIGHT....

What a poor excuse!
mssl

Davenport, WA

#48 Jan 21, 2010
Sorry, you still lose the argument! I don't check feedback everyday. So what. It's not lame, and it matters little that the police as you call them, the FBI or as I call them the Fumbling Bumbling Idiots were involved. It's an admission that the PA was used to violate the rights of an American. It's about the best your ever going to see when it comes to admission of failure from the good old USA. Do you really expect much more then that? It's more of a victory then you'll ever see :)

As far as Ellen's examples go, while 'NO Knock' had been around previously, it was made easier and used extensively more AFTER the PA. That's a fact Jack, go find it yourself. We all know it.
mssl

Davenport, WA

#49 Jan 21, 2010
Perfection wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong AGAIN..
YOu SPECIFICALLY said the Patriot Act cost ME rights..
Well, as a NON-DRUG DEALER, this doesn't apply to ME either.. So I have not lost rights here. It seems that the Provisions of teh PA were improoperly applied to other ILLEGAL activities, and it was properly challenged...??
This applies to me how??
Are you calling me a DRUG DEALER now?
I didn't call you anything, but maybe your a hot head fool. Who said any or all of those people were guilty either? As I recall it is 'Innocent until proven guilty'. Except for perhaps people of your kind.

Location hidden

#50 Jan 21, 2010
mssl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't call you anything, but maybe your a hot head fool. Who said any or all of those people were guilty either? As I recall it is 'Innocent until proven guilty'. Except for perhaps people of your kind.
And what KIND are my people???

Such nasty behavior.. You MUST be a left Wing extremist!!!

can't accept the FACT that you have not shown one example where I have lost a right as a direct result of the PA..
NOT ONE!
Plice, FBI, Law Enforcement as a wnhole has bouts of poor judgement or outright illegal beahvior. it has nothing to do with 9/11.. The second case you linked to SPECIFICALLY stated taht it was a bungled fingerprint scan that led to the wrong arrest of an otherwise innocent man. He sued, asn was compensated as the law allows.. Seems that if the BIG conspiracy and lost rights you claim were evident, then the FBI would have been able to claim some obscure PA limitation and not admit thier error...
OOPS, That didn't happen either...
The police/FBI were also properly reprimanded for using PA provisions in thier pursuit of drug dealers...
Seems that IF the PA is improperly used or claimed, the LAW usually gets discovered and properly administered???
Just like with ANY other law... Some folks are bound and determined to undermine it for thier own purposes...
I don't agree with all provisions of the PA... But I do think it has made this cuontry a little safer than it was.. I am not a drug dealer or terrorist, nor do I break federal laws, so I have NOTHING to fear...
You seem to have your panties all bunched up over rights you PERSONALLY have not lost, unless you fall into the other categories listed above...
When questioned, you get VERY defensive and aggressive about it..

I feel sorry for you.. That tin-foil hat is really being passed around ALOT these days!

Location hidden

#51 Jan 21, 2010
mssl wrote:
Sorry, you still lose the argument! I don't check feedback everyday. So what. It's not lame, and it matters little that the police as you call them, the FBI or as I call them the Fumbling Bumbling Idiots were involved. It's an admission that the PA was used to violate the rights of an American. It's about the best your ever going to see when it comes to admission of failure from the good old USA. Do you really expect much more then that? It's more of a victory then you'll ever see :)
As far as Ellen's examples go, while 'NO Knock' had been around previously, it was made easier and used extensively more AFTER the PA. That's a fact Jack, go find it yourself. We all know it.
I DID look it up...
My name is not JACK, mr. tough guy.. You keyboarad commando's really amuse me! Am I suposed to be intimidated by your harsh typing!!?? LOL
Statistically speaking, No Knock warrants are less used today than EVER before... Based on population.... Being that the population of this country has grown more than the number of No-Knock warrants issued, I'd say that PROVES much more than you are willing to admit..
But keep reading from those left wing hate sites for your so called facts....

Location hidden

#52 Jan 21, 2010
mssl wrote:
<quoted text>
And I ASKED if you were calling me a drug dealer.. I never accused you of labeling me as one..
Please learn a little restraint... You are turning this into a very aggressive conversation, and that normaly ONLY occurs when 1 party is wrong and refuses to admit it?? And guess who is getting aggressive????
Questioning my "Kind"

Calling me "JACK"

Innocent until proven guilty is how it DOES work in this country.. The Mayor listed in Ellen's reply and the people listed in your links are PROOF of that.. Problem is, the law enforcement agency that executed the warrants was not 100% honest, and thus they paid the price for thier errors...

Nothing about the PA indicates that I lost a right in these cases or any other. Only LWN sites that promote this type of fear along with 9/11 conspiracies and faked moon landings, etc will continue this kind of thing.. From your postings, the only thing keeping you from the "birther" movement is that they are all RWN's and not blinded by the left like you are...

SO sorry...
mssl

Davenport, WA

#53 Jan 21, 2010
This conversations over. You lost. Whine all you want. If it was Brandon, then it could have been you. That's the point and you know it. End of conversation.

Location hidden

#54 Jan 21, 2010
mssl wrote:
This conversations over. You lost. Whine all you want. If it was Brandon, then it could have been you. That's the point and you know it. End of conversation.
Awwww,
I'm taking my ball and going home"!???

Have it your way, but quitting is what I expected from YOUR KIND as well......
Or did I cross the line using your own accusations and names against you?? Huh JACK!?

Whatever...

YOu never gave 1 example of how the PA has robbed me of ANY rights... Not 1..
You did show how law enforcement has overstepped thiermandates on occasion, but that has been going on Looooooong before 9/11, so it is a very poor and weak argument....
YOu can't cite a good example, because there isn't one... Unless you already break the law, the PA does not affect you 1 single bit.. and quite frankly, i am glad criminals are under more scrutiny.
Perhaps you should be as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Swayze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick swayze is gay (Sep '06) Dec '16 Oli 358
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Oct '16 richardnames 16
News Is Johnny Castle Thinking About 'Dirty Dancing'... (Aug '08) Aug '16 Freddy the Fright... 2
News Revealed: Up to 60 per cent of grieving people ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News ABC Casts Colt Prattes to Lead Dirty Dancing Re... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Never Heard Of Him 1
Patrick Swayze Is Not, Was Not, and Never Will ... (Feb '12) Dec '15 JSabo 2
Patrick swayze (Nov '15) Nov '15 Grace 2
More from around the web