Weekend Distractions

Weekend Distractions

There are 2 comments on the The Pitch story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Weekend Distractions. In it, The Pitch reports that:

Tribute band KISS Alive plays a benefit for Harvesters tonight at Crosstown Station .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pitch.

Seer

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2009
<<<or at least admire the efforts of Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze.>>>

Nice :). Guess she's in the holiday spirit..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 18, 2009
I love Point Break.

Neoprene and water. Sound of the surf. Campfire. Sex on the beach.

Yeah, I'm a flake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Swayze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swayze surprises YouTube Dirty Dancing Brits on TV (Nov '07) Jun 19 Freddy the Fright... 3
News Patrick Swayzw Dead at Age 57, September 14, 2009 (Sep '09) Apr '17 Inflatable Wife 5
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Feb '17 Dirty Trolling 17
Patrick swayze is gay (Sep '06) Jan '17 Jay34 360
News Is Johnny Castle Thinking About 'Dirty Dancing'... (Aug '08) Aug '16 Freddy the Fright... 2
News Revealed: Up to 60 per cent of grieving people ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News ABC Casts Colt Prattes to Lead Dirty Dancing Re... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Never Heard Of Him 1
More from around the web