'GHOST': Patrick Swayze's Wife Still ...

'GHOST': Patrick Swayze's Wife Still Texts Dead Actor

There are 2 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 10, 2010, titled 'GHOST': Patrick Swayze's Wife Still Texts Dead Actor. In it, ABC News reports that:

While boarding a plane in July, Lisa Niemi sent a text message to her husband, the actor Patrick Swayze .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Commentaries”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 10, 2010
Supposedly, the psychology grieving process is undergone through five phases, each phase taking approximately one year to overcome. Therefore, after the death of a loved one, such as a dear husband or child, the ultimate grieving process can take five years to overcome. It is very similar to PTSD but not as traumatic. Mourning the death of a loved one can culminate in the actions of exerting ones self in acting out in various ways. Texting a deceased loved one is not an atypical grieving action. It could actually be part of her healing process.
sherry

Kinston, NC

#2 Jan 4, 2011
my husband is alot like patrick was and if he were gone I could see myself texting him and calling his phone just to hear his voice again.My heart goes out to everyone who has ever lost their soulmate.I hope I have a lifetime with mine.There is an old legend that long ago humans once had four arms fourlegs and two heads and the gods thought to seperate us into two halfs thus seperating the one soul shared by the two halves and since then humans spend their lives searching for the other half of their souls.I like to think that may have some truth to it.I scarcely remember where he stops and I begin.I hope she finds the peace she needs if not I hope she finds her way back to her soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Swayze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick swayze is gay (Sep '06) Aug 26 bijou2 350
News Send Your Messages To Patrick Swayze (Mar '08) Dec '14 Janet McCain 420
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Dec '14 dirty dancing 13
News "Point Break" Reboot Sells Out Worldwide (Nov '13) Nov '13 BeanieHat 3
News Swayze's Cancer Treatment Response Positive - E... (Apr '08) Sep '13 Xander 6
News Patrick Swayze responding well to cancer treatm... (Apr '08) Sep '13 Caden 4
News In honor of 'Footloose,' 5 great '80s soundtracks (Oct '11) Jul '13 Jiggling 11
More from around the web