Patrick swayze is gay
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Lennywc

Pinellas Park, FL

#354 Feb 5, 2012
He kept looking at breasts because he wanted them for himself.
ava

United States

#355 Feb 5, 2012
Your comment certainly accomplishes one thing: You and Jingle Bells are clueless and both of you have shown your stupidity.
Robbie4

Kew Gardens, NY

#356 Feb 15, 2012
I can't tell. I wouldn't judge him either way but I've had my suspicions. Woudn't surprise me either way, and of course being gay wouldn't take anything away from his acheivements. Seems like a great guy. I don't think anyone can say for sure. All you people guaranteeing he is gay... that's ridiculous. but it's also ridiculous to swear he was straight. Almost none of us know for sure and never will. If he was gay and decided to claim to have pancreatic cancer... who gives a darn. That's his business.
desire46

Hattiesburg, MS

#357 Aug 30, 2012
Patrick Swayze was a gay man and he did die of Aids. You people just do not want to hear the truth about these celebrities. 90% of hollywood is gay even the women. They live these secret lives and feed us all lies. People wake up. Luther Vandross had Aids also. And Farrah Fawcett man had been fucking her up the ass thats why she came up with anal cancer. But thats the risk she was willing to take to keep him away from men and he was probably still creeping with guys. She paid the price to please his ass.
eric

Vancouver, Canada

#358 Sep 1, 2012
Starscream wrote:
Liberace died of..."pancreatic cancer"
Rock Hudson also... "pancreatic caner"
Why does Hollywood want to hide behind their mistakes/problems.....??
was rock hudson and Liberance gay? Its hard to believe Millions of woman were in love with them
maggie

Manchester, UK

#359 May 11, 2013
noway is he gay one sexy man
ANonieMouse

Tel Aviv, Israel

#360 May 25, 2013
OP: I think Patrick Swayze is a homosexual.
99% of the responses in this thread: the OP is a horrible person for saying such a disgusting thing.
Oh, the irony!
Suzanne Atkins

Brighton, Australia

#361 Apr 20, 2015
I think every one should let the poor guy rest in peace I will always defend Patrick Swazye there isn't a thing he couldn't do and if he was gay it would of been his wife's fault he deserved to be loved and she didn't deserve his love at all
RIP Patrick 😓😀
wanda

Salt Lake City, UT

#362 May 27, 2015
NO he was Not
bijou2

Twin Falls, ID

#363 Aug 26, 2015
He always seemed gay to me, he always wore frilly shirts, weird hair styles (toupee?) He also seemed like a nice guy, maybe a bit of a perfectionist.
Bonnie_Parker

United States

#364 Dec 25, 2015
How do you know the AIDS look? I hate how people have to label people on their sexual orientation.
Hugecalk

Tama, IA

#365 Mar 22, 2016
Emilia Liz wrote:
Actually, I believe that his wife was pregnant once but the child was stillborn.
Good cover
Swayze

High Point, NC

#366 May 5, 2016
wendy wrote:
for a gay man he loves womand breast he could not stop looking down at lesley ann downs in north and south.i think there was something going on with those2
He was gay and he had aids and died from it shut up henry , i have never seen a woman with big feet like that.

Since: Jul 14

Atlanta, GA

#367 Jul 15, 2016
jayne wrote:
I know for a fact he is NOT gay!!!And if he was I couldn't care less. He still is a very sexy man to me.
How do you know FOR A FACT that Patrick Swayze is NOT gay? Or was NOT gay?
Joshua

Connersville, IN

#368 Sep 21, 2016
nikki wrote:
there is nothing gay in him. Just becouse dast have kids, das not mean he is gay. So SAD...
to think that way.
So sad to not be able to spell
Matt w

Bronx, NY

#369 Oct 26, 2016
Always at the top of his game. For that Patrick we salute you. R.I.P.
Oli

Camberley, UK

#370 Dec 12, 2016
Yes
Oli

Camberley, UK

#371 Dec 12, 2016
Yes, amazed that this thread is still going.
Patrick Swayse has all the makings of a gay being.
He is very manly and quite macho, but that does not make him hetero... he could also have a wife and kids why not, it still does not make him straight...
He probably swung both ways which is absolutely fine, what hurts me the "the most" is that he couldn't open up about it...the pressure of staying "not gay" or "not bisexual" due to his notoriety, means he could not live a fullfilling open truthful life...and that's a shamefor him...
But respect to him, which ever way he was going...
peace, oli...xxx
Jay34

Ronkonkoma, NY

#372 Jan 28, 2017
jayne wrote:
I know for a fact he is NOT gay!!!And if he was I couldn't care less. He still is a very sexy man to me.
You couldn't care less, but check out your reaction. I find it scary how people think sexuality separates up as humans by miles.....it's human attraction, it's nothing to defend.
Jay34

Ronkonkoma, NY

#373 Jan 28, 2017
Jay34 wrote:
<quoted text>

You couldn't care less, but check out your reaction. I find it scary how people think sexuality separates up as humans by miles.....it's human attraction, it's nothing to defend.
*us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Swayze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patrick Swayzw Dead at Age 57, September 14, 2009 (Sep '09) Apr 21 Inflatable Wife 5
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Feb '17 Dirty Trolling 17
News Is Johnny Castle Thinking About 'Dirty Dancing'... (Aug '08) Aug '16 Freddy the Fright... 2
News Revealed: Up to 60 per cent of grieving people ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News ABC Casts Colt Prattes to Lead Dirty Dancing Re... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Never Heard Of Him 1
Patrick Swayze Is Not, Was Not, and Never Will ... (Feb '12) Dec '15 JSabo 2
Patrick swayze (Nov '15) Nov '15 Grace 2
More from around the web