Patrick swayze is gay
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
JingleBalls4U

Zoe, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2006
Man there is no doubt in my mind that this guy swings both ways. I know there was alot of rumors and gossip over the years but thanks to his private life and his overplaying the macho type, it made it hard to pin. But we all know as a person gets older it's hard to stay in the closet(rob halford). Patrick has ALL the markings of a gay guy and watching his latest movie(with his wife) you can tell it's for sure. Even my wife say so. And for what it's worth, I have never once been wrong about someone being gay. His wife seems cold, they have no kids, their extremely private, and I think the marriage is either a front or miserable myself. Good thing he has his overworked lifestyle to keep his mind off. Tell us the truth Patrick Castle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jayne

Netherlands

#2 Nov 10, 2006
I know for a fact he is NOT gay!!!And if he was I couldn't care less. He still is a very sexy man to me.
Emilia Liz

Scarborough, Canada

#3 Oct 14, 2007
Actually, I believe that his wife was pregnant once but the child was stillborn.
nikki

Ringsted, Denmark

#4 Nov 15, 2007
there is nothing gay in him. Just becouse dast have kids, das not mean he is gay. So SAD...
to think that way.
Gary

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 15, 2007
I've never heard any one say he was gay. However, I just saw him play a Chippendale dancer on SNL. He seems so completely gay I had to google the topic. It takes one to know one, I am and I'm calling him out.
Wayne

Addition Hills, Philippines

#6 Jan 16, 2008
Gay or not... He's made a name for himself already... He wouldn't care of whatever you say, Gary. I'll bet he'd still be better-looking than you if you two showed up side by side... And one more thing... He's famous... You're not.
wendy

Bristol, UK

#7 Feb 5, 2008
for a gay man he could not take his eyes off lesley anne downd breast
wendy

Bristol, UK

#8 Feb 5, 2008
for a gay man he loves womand breast he could not stop looking down at lesley ann downs in north and south.i think there was something going on with those2
wendy

Bristol, UK

#9 Feb 5, 2008
for a gay man he loves womans breast did you not see north and south he couldnt keep his eyes off her,i think there was something going on thid them2
PAT_IS_GAY

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 21, 2008
Its even worse now. Have you seen him lately? He has the exact same look you see in gay guys with AIDS. The sunken in face. I know some people may not care either way. But, I think its wrong to feed lies and fantasies to people and get rich off it. He should come clean and admit it. His marriage is just a cover-up for his "private" life.

“LOVING HEART”

Since: Mar 08

N.C.

#11 Mar 9, 2008
NOTHING GAY ABOUT THAT MAN!
BRIDGET IERLAND

Ireland

#12 Mar 10, 2008
HE IS A WARMLOVEING MAN HIS WIFE IS VERY LUCKY THER ARENT A LOT AROUND, SHE KNOWS WHER HIS HART IS AND IT,S WITH HER. AT THIS TIME THERE FAMELY DO,NOT NEED HARTLES COMMENTS THAT ARE NOT TRUE MAYBE SOME OF YOU ARE JUST SMALL MINDED & SAD
Mr HandsomeFace

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#13 Apr 6, 2008
My Dad said that his high cheek bones makes him look gay...
I have high cheek bones and no one says (to my face) that I look gay.
Madeline

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2008
WHO CARES?
Jacqueline

Newark, DE

#15 Apr 9, 2008
I agree, who cares what his sexual orientation is?! I enjoy his acting and dancing and feel he's a wonderful person with a warm personality who has worked hard and the world and all in it are blessed by his presence. I wish him and his family well as he goes on each new day living with cancer. I look forward to many more years of enjoying his craft.
Gromit

Canada

#16 Apr 9, 2008
He's a dancer, he is fit, he has the AIDS look, case closed.
Covis

Laie, HI

#17 Apr 13, 2008
Guess you have your gaydar on. Your gay too. Who cares?
JingleBalls4U wrote:
Man there is no doubt in my mind that this guy swings both ways. I know there was alot of rumors and gossip over the years but thanks to his private life and his overplaying the macho type, it made it hard to pin. But we all know as a person gets older it's hard to stay in the closet(rob halford). Patrick has ALL the markings of a gay guy and watching his latest movie(with his wife) you can tell it's for sure. Even my wife say so. And for what it's worth, I have never once been wrong about someone being gay. His wife seems cold, they have no kids, their extremely private, and I think the marriage is either a front or miserable myself. Good thing he has his overworked lifestyle to keep his mind off. Tell us the truth Patrick Castle.
Tara

Canada

#18 Apr 15, 2008
He is definetly NOT gay...why do people seem to think just because someone is a little private in their lives that they are GAY??? Common people..he is married and he and his wife suffered a miscarriage...maybe those who think he is gay are gay themselves!! HE IS NOT GAY PEOPLE!!
PAIGE BECKMAN

Florence, KY

#19 Apr 16, 2008
MIND YOU OWN BUSSINESS! HOW STUPID IS THIS
Starscream

Houston, TX

#20 May 16, 2008
Liberace died of..."pancreatic cancer"

Rock Hudson also... "pancreatic caner"

Why does Hollywood want to hide behind their mistakes/problems.....??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Swayze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Revealed: Up to 60 per cent of grieving people ... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News ABC Casts Colt Prattes to Lead Dirty Dancing Re... Feb '16 Never Heard Of Him 1
Patrick Swayze Is Not, Was Not, and Never Will ... (Feb '12) Dec '15 JSabo 2
Patrick swayze Nov '15 Grace 2
News Send Your Messages To Patrick Swayze (Mar '08) Dec '14 Janet McCain 420
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Dec '14 dirty dancing 13
News "Point Break" Reboot Sells Out Worldwide (Nov '13) Nov '13 BeanieHat 3
More from around the web