Patricia Heaton nude
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Keno55

Kellyville, Australia

#1 Jul 4, 2007
If there is anyone who wants Patricia Heaton
to pose nude for Playboy, please sign this petition.
www.petitionspot.com/petitions/patriciaheaton
mark weatherley

AOL

#2 Jul 17, 2007
she needs to show it all
Mikey

South Jordan, UT

#3 Jul 22, 2007
Please Patrica show a nude photo of yourself. Your SOOOO HOT and beautifuL!
Tony

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 9, 2007
pleeeeeeeease pose nude in playboy You are smokig for 49
Mathew

Baldwyn, MS

#5 Aug 30, 2007
KEEP THE CLOTHES ON.

Who wants to see this ugly 60 year old in the nude??
Her boobs, the ones she had BOTCHED under the knife, are hideous. They look like someone just tapped them together so that her "cleavage" goes halfway up her neck! They're SO UGLY!!

If she wanted to improve her looks, get a nose job, pin those dumbo ears back and get somebody to fix those huge rabbit teeth.....
horny thorny

Walsall, UK

#6 Sep 18, 2007
she is so sexy - so much so that I regularly toss off when watching "ELR" when she is wear those tight short skirts! If thats enough for me to shoot my pearl jam then I can't imagine how much sperm wud flow over a playboy image!!!
Woody

Kansas City, MO

#7 Oct 1, 2007
She gives me wood.
yes plz

Lindenhurst, NY

#8 Nov 5, 2007
I wanna see that box
stray

Lynchburg, VA

#9 Nov 18, 2007
she needs to show everything ; keep the heels on baby
yep

Barrie, Canada

#10 Dec 4, 2007
but how does it work???
if we have enough votes, how sure can we be that she will do it?
Sanity

Cleveland, OH

#11 Dec 15, 2007
We hope you burn in Hell Patricia Heaton! It's c**ts like you that try to make men looks bad! You f***ing celebrity women make us sick to our stomachs. First of all men aren't as stupid as women say they are. And were sick of the treatents that celebs get anyways. So go to hell b**ch!!
Ranoc

Cleveland, OH

#12 Dec 15, 2007
Was she from Everybody loves Rayomnd. I agree. Her character was a pain in the a** and All of you fanatics are so stupid.
hot heaton

South Vienna, OH

#13 Dec 18, 2007
YES YES YES boobs ass and legs hell the hole body sexy lady
FRANK THE WANK

Liverpool, UK

#14 Dec 20, 2007
I'D LOVE TO GIVE MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ONE!!!!
RIGHT UP THE OLD GARY GLITTER
IF SHE WANTS TO DROP HER CLOUTS FOR A WANK MAG,
I'M ALL FOR IT
Dave

Middletown, PA

#15 Dec 27, 2007
Oh yeah she is super hot
jyoffa

United States

#16 Jan 16, 2008
Keno55 wrote:
If there is anyone who wants Patricia Heaton
to pose nude for Playboy, please sign this petition.
www.petitionspot.com/petitions/patriciaheaton
Yeah.She is hot for her age.She needs to pose nude
Augotme2

AOL

#17 Jan 16, 2008
You'll never please the whole world Patricia. Keep them on you please a few. Take them off you please me, yourself, and most of your fan club.
You do what makes you feel good. If not Playboy send a few to me. Remember you look Great.
Dave

Bellevue, NE

#18 Jan 18, 2008
I would love to see her nude. I find her extremely sexy and have wanted to see her nude for some time now. She turns 50 in March, has 4 kids and she will NEVER take her clothes off for us, but damn it'd be sweet if we could see it all (but her tits hanging over a nice soft sheet will do just fine, too). She still looks great and I'd take her over those young hollywood idiots any day. Patty is a little package of dynamite. Lucky husband.
andy

North Bergen, NJ

#19 Jan 19, 2008
Mathew wrote:
KEEP THE CLOTHES ON.
Who wants to see this ugly 60 year old in the nude??
Her boobs, the ones she had BOTCHED under the knife, are hideous. They look like someone just tapped them together so that her "cleavage" goes halfway up her neck! They're SO UGLY!!
If she wanted to improve her looks, get a nose job, pin those dumbo ears back and get somebody to fix those huge rabbit teeth.....
she's not 60, she 49, and has a nice little body, and a pretty face, Patricia is quite attractive
andy

North Bergen, NJ

#20 Jan 19, 2008
Patricia is quite attractive, and has a tight little body for 49 years old. I always love to look at her when I watch Raymond. If you notice, she's the only attractive person on the show. Ray, Marie, Robert, and the dad are all ugly, or homely looking people. Rare on T.V. Even the guest stars are ugly, Robert's inlaws, and one of the ugliest people I ever seen in T.V., Roberts wife Aimee. HOLY CRAP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patricia Heaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Twat Patricia Heaton on Why She Speaks Out Agai... (Mar '14) Mar '14 kaylayossi 2
News The Middle - Season 3 (Oct '13) Jan '14 Jason 4
News Hollywood Republicans true to cause (Mar '09) Dec '13 alexpinca 7
News ABC Puts Patricia Heaton in 'The Middle' - Come... (Nov '08) Aug '13 harsh 20
Hottest 50+ actress (May '12) Mar '13 comfortably Numb 3
News Hollywood Walk of Fame star for Patricia Heaton (May '12) May '12 Doug McCockin 1
tribadism (Dec '09) Apr '12 creepy902100 4
More from around the web