New sitcom hopes to buck trend

New sitcom hopes to buck trend

There are 1 comment on the Leader Post story from Sep 19, 2007, titled New sitcom hopes to buck trend. In it, Leader Post reports that:

“Some of them left saying they have done it all, that they did everything they possibly could”

Back to You is a new sitcom starring the fella from Frasier, Kelsey Grammer, and the woman who played the wife in Everybody Loves Raymond, Patricia Heaton. via Leader Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Leader Post.

The Green Manalishi

West Point, VA

#1 Dec 5, 2007
This show is so boring, I can't watch an entire episode. Kelsey G. Is, and always will be Frasier.'nuff said. Pat Heaton just insults others very well - but thats NOT VERY FUNNY. Fred Willard is so NOT FUNNY he misses nearly every joke thats slow-pitched in the strike zone. He also laughs at his own punch-lines....AAAARRRRGH! Must I go on???
Grape Kool Aid for the whole bunch of 'em.
Shut down production, I'm embarrased for poor Kelsey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patricia Heaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia Heaton nude (Jul '07) Mar '14 RJay 45
News Twat Patricia Heaton on Why She Speaks Out Agai... (Mar '14) Mar '14 kaylayossi 2
News The Middle - Season 3 (Oct '13) Jan '14 Jason 4
News Hollywood Republicans true to cause (Mar '09) Dec '13 alexpinca 7
News ABC Puts Patricia Heaton in 'The Middle' - Come... (Nov '08) Aug '13 harsh 20
Hottest 50+ actress (May '12) Mar '13 comfortably Numb 3
News Hollywood Walk of Fame star for Patricia Heaton (May '12) May '12 Doug McCockin 1
More from around the web