Artists pay tribute to jazz guitarist...

Artists pay tribute to jazz guitarist Metheny

There are 64 comments on the The Daily Breeze story from Oct 27, 2011, titled Artists pay tribute to jazz guitarist Metheny. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

American jazz musician and composer Pat Metheny plays a guitar during Skopje Jazz Festival, Monday, Oct 24, 2011 in Macedonia's capital Skopje.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FILIP II REINCARNATED

Skopje, Macedonia

#1 Oct 28, 2011
HEIL PAT METHENY!!!
DOPIOS

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#2 Oct 28, 2011
NA KOURO SKOPIANTSI

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 28, 2011
DOPIOS wrote:
NA KOURO SKOPIANTSI
na majkati pickata,grcka.
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#5 Oct 28, 2011
Jany, speak English we don't understand your Bulgarian. And Macedonians don't understand either because they speak Greek.
Jany Macedonian wrote:
<quoted text>
jany macedonian

Skopje, Macedonia

#7 Oct 28, 2011
Biatch Slap A Skop wrote:
Jany, speak English we don't understand your Bulgarian. And Macedonians don't understand either because they speak Greek.
<quoted text>
they understood that very well and already Judged it,ask the Macedonians for translation.Something about you mother is about!
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#8 Oct 28, 2011
Now Jany, I asked the Macedonians and they could not translate your Bulgarian dialect, since they speak Greek. You know, the same Greek spoken in Alexander's time.

Let me put it to you this way, if you lived in Alexander's time you would be hunted down like the barbarian your people are. Period. As I'm sure you know, he only communicated with other Greek brothers and sisters.

It's time for you to knock your heels together 3 times and chant "there's no place like solon". The Easter Bunny is awaiting, he has more stories about the year 1913. How those big bad Greeks stole your lands and raped your Grandmothers.
jany macedonian wrote:
<quoted text>
they understood that very well and already Judged it,ask the Macedonians for translation.Something about you mother is about!
Makedonijan

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2011
Go back to your parent's basement Gayreek Gypsies cause i can hear your mum's yelling at youse Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) "Go to bed" from here while they are upstairs making you milk and cookies while youse Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) are downstairs in your paren't basement on the computer talking s**t to us on here behind your computer monitors like the drop nut internet warriors you Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) really are, you better do what your mum's say Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) and "Go to bed" or you won't get your milk and cookies before bed time and to bed and continue dreaming about "Macedonia being Gayreek Gypsy" cause Macedonia never has and never will be Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass).
CANADEZOS

Windsor, Canada

#15 Oct 28, 2011
Makedonijan wrote:
Go back to your parent's basement Gayreek Gypsies cause i can hear your mum's yelling at youse Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) "Go to bed" from here while they are upstairs making you milk and cookies while youse Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) are downstairs in your paren't basement on the computer talking s**t to us on here behind your computer monitors like the drop nut internet warriors you Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) really are, you better do what your mum's say Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) and "Go to bed" or you won't get your milk and cookies before bed time and to bed and continue dreaming about "Macedonia being Gayreek Gypsy" cause Macedonia never has and never will be Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass).
YUGOSLAVIAN SLAVOBULGARIAN LYING SONOFAB!TCHES==>YOU ARE MACEDONIAN NOTHING!

*** THE OXFORD PROFESSOR IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!YOUR CANCEROUS TITOIST SLAVOBULGARIAN STATELET ==>IS FORMER YUGOSLAVIAS VARDASKA BANOVINA!===>NOT MACEDONIA!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/mIRe5tnqRKM

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w295/misko...
FILIP II REINCARNATED

Skopje, Macedonia

#16 Oct 28, 2011
Jany Macedonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nema majka... gyupsko kopile!
CANADEZOS

Windsor, Canada

#17 Oct 28, 2011
FILIP II REINCARNATED wrote:
<quoted text>Nema majka... gyupsko kopile!
HOW ABOUT==>MIKATIPICHKA!EBI CE!
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#18 Oct 28, 2011
Goran, as I explained to Jany, we Macedonians cannot understand your Bulgarian dialect. Either you write in English or Greek so that my Macedonian brothers and sisters can understand and communicate with you baboons from monkeydonia.
FILIP II REINCARNATED wrote:
<quoted text>Nema majka... gyupsko kopile!
Makedonijan

Wollongong, Australia

#19 Oct 28, 2011
Gayreek Gypsies are Shiptare/Turk's, half of your country is full of Shiptare and
that is why the first president of Gayreece (Hell Ass) was a Shiptare called
George Kurrottes and your national foods, dances, culture, national clothes and
etc... Are Shiptare/Turkish cause you Gayreek Gypsies are Shiptare/Turk's. The truth hurts Gayreek Gypsies.
Makedonijan

Wollongong, Australia

#20 Oct 28, 2011
The truth...

Http://Www.HistoryOfMacedonia.Org

Truth hurts, doesn't it Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass)?
Makedonijan

Wollongong, Australia

#21 Oct 28, 2011
Go back to rioting in Athens, Gayreece (Hell Ass)(Now part of Greater Albania
and Greater Turkey) for 1 Euro so you can feed yourself and your family you
broke ass Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass).

Rotf lmfao!
Makedonijan

Wollongong, Australia

#22 Oct 28, 2011
Then go back to your parent's basement Gayreek Gypsies cause i can hear your mum's yelling at youse Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) "Go to bed" from here while they are upstairs making you milk and cookies while youse Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) are downstairs in your paren't basement on the computer talking s**t to us on here behind your computer monitors like the drop nut internet warriors you Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) really are, you better do what your mum's say Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) and "Go to bed" or you won't get your milk and cookies before bed time and to bed and continue dreaming about "Macedonia being Gayreek Gypsy" cause Macedonia never has and never will be Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass).
Biatch Slap A Skop

Brantford, Canada

#23 Oct 28, 2011
Goran, forget what I said go back communicating with your Bulgarian dialect, even though my fellow Macedonians cannot understand you, it's better than that incoherent rant. Is there no end to your baboon stupidity.

Your nameless state will not exist for much longer. Truth hurts Goran, Trurh hurts.
Makedonijan wrote:
Then go back to your parent's basement Gayreek Gypsies cause i can hear your mum's yelling at youse Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) "Go to bed" from here while they are upstairs making you milk and cookies while youse Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) are downstairs in your paren't basement on the computer talking s**t to us on here behind your computer monitors like the drop nut internet warriors you Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) really are, you better do what your mum's say Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) and "Go to bed" or you won't get your milk and cookies before bed time and to bed and continue dreaming about "Macedonia being Gayreek Gypsy" cause Macedonia never has and never will be Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass).
DOPIOS

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#24 Oct 29, 2011
jany fyromasian
na tfoita maika malaka sio sa ebava za 3 eura
koutse gnasno
Makedonijan

United States

#25 Oct 29, 2011
You retarded, peabrain, Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass), 1. My name is not Goran, 2. Macedonian's don't speak Bulgarian, but Bulgarian's speak Macedonian cause they learnt their language they speak today off us when they came and settled in the Balkans in the 5th - 6th century and converted to the Orthodox religion otherwise they spoke their Tartar Asian language and followed their Tartar Asian religion back then and 3. Macedonian's can't be Bulgarian's cause Macedonian's are Indo-Europeans while the Bulgarian's are Asian Tartar's from Asia which just proves Macedonian's are not Bulgarian Asian Tartar's so go get uour facts right before talking shit on here you retarded, peabrain, Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass).
Makedonijan

United States

#27 Oct 30, 2011
Go back to rioting in Athens, Gayreece (Hell Ass)
(Now part of Greater Albania
and Greater Turkey) for 1 Euro so you can feed
yourself and your family you
broke ass Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell
Ass).
Rotf lmfao!
Soon Gayreece (Hell Ass) will declare bankrupcy and will sell all it's land to pay off all of their countries depts and then the Gayreek Gypsies will become part of Greater Albania and Greater Turkey.
Makedonijan

United States

#28 Oct 30, 2011
Then go back to your parent's basement
Gayreek Gypsies cause i can hear your
mum's yelling at youse Gayreek Gypsies
from Gayreece (Hell Ass) "Go to bed" from
here while they are upstairs making you milk
and cookies while youse Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) are downstairs in
your paren't basement on the computer
talking s**t to us on here behind your
computer monitors like the drop nut internet
warriors you Gayreek Gypsies from
Gayreece (Hell Ass) really are, you better do what your mum's say Gayreek Gypsies from
Gayreece (Hell Ass) and "Go to bed" or you
won't get your milk and cookies before bed
time and to bed and continue dreaming
about "Macedonia being Gayreek Gypsy"
cause Macedonia never has and never will be Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell
Ass).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pat Metheny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Q&A with Pat Metheny: a Every chance I get to p... Jan 21 Elton Bach 1
Who plays piano at bright size life? (Mar '10) Oct '13 Joseph 2
Metheny Fans Will Love Tak Matsumoto New Latest... (Oct '12) Oct '12 serenaspun 1
You Tube video 'Pat Metheny live Switzerland' (Nov '10) Nov '10 Keith 1
Pat Methany Orchestrion @ Massey Hall Toronto ~... (May '10) May '10 Scott 1
News Honorary degree recipient Ornette Coleman in An... (May '10) May '10 groove68 1
News Best Bets: April 26, 2010: Pat Metheny: The Orc... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Smartron 1
More from around the web